Out of my Limit

I wouldn't call myself a tomboy. I wear dresses and skirts, occasionally. I don't really fall for guys and when I do it doesn't last long, I don't like when girls talk about personal stuff in front of me thinking that I care and understand and I most definitely do not like wearing high heels. Okay thinking about it now, yeah, I would call myself a tomboy.

"Katie, Katie you'll never believe it!" My younger sister Claire squeals running into my room waving two rectangular peices of paper in the air.

"What?" I say not looking up from my computer.

"Guess guess"

"I don't want to guess, tell me or I'll kick you out".

"Fine I surrender, eep. we're going to One Dierection!!" She screams

I never really fussed over boy bands like one direction or the wanted or justice crew so I didn't really care.

"That's grea- wait what do you mean we?" I stare at her as she still bounces up and down cuddling the tickets."

"I mean mum bought me meet and greet tickets to the concert and front row seats." she smirks

"Yes I don't care that you are going to meet them an I don't care that you are going to be up close but what do you mean we?" I cross my arms as I get up from my bed.

"Oh well, mum bought me two tickets for her to come with me but she has to go to work tonight so she said your taking me. isn't it gonna be fun?" she smiles

I cannot believe this! Mum always dumps Claire on me when she has to work and I can't take this anymore I've been I her stupid friends fairy parties, taken her to her ballet and sat there for hours but she is not making me go to One Direction!!!

"NO IT'S NOT GOING TO BE FUN, MUUUUUUMM!!!!" I push Claire out of the way and storm out of my bedroom door to find mum.

"MUUUM!" I yell my voice full of anger and frustration

"Kitchen!"

I slam my foot on the wooden floor boards of the house with every step I take until I reach the kitchen. I swear steam was coming out of my ears that's how furious I was.

"Hey love what wrong" she smiles as she looks up from her phone.

"DON'T ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG. YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTIME YOU HAVE TO WORK I HAVE TO SUFFER BY LOOKING AFTER CLAIRE, BUT NOT THIS TIME NO IM NOT GOING TO ONE DIRECTION!!!" I yell at her. I can see the hurt in mums eyes as she stares at something behind me I stare into her eyes confused and turn my head. Claire is standing there on the bridge of tears but before she can cry she runs out of the kitchen.

"Claire wait" I yell after her as I follow her into her room.

Before I reach her bedroom door it slams in front of my face I lean my arm and forehead on the door.

"Claire I'm sorry I didn't mean that. it's just ou know that I'm not fan of one directio..n but I didn't mean I suffer from you. I'm sorry please let me in." I hear little footsteps until it reaches the door and then hear the lock being in hooked and then the door opened.

I stand back to see a very upset looking Claire with big red puffy eyes and a sniffly nose. you could defiantly tell she had been crying.

Lord what have I done.

"What." she mumbles as she wipes away her tears.

"Claire I don't suffer from you and I'm really sorry. Your right we are going to have a great time tonight ok?" I say as I wipe away another tear that has fallen onto her flushed cheeks.

"Okay" she sniffles

It was already two oo'clock and I was getting really hungry by then. so was Claire

"What time does the concert start tonight Clair bear?" I say as I walk into her room.

"It start at eight but that's only when five seconds of summer come on one direction come on at nine. Oh and we have to get there early cause we get to meet one direction and they are going to take us on a tour backstage personally." she perks up.

It's cute seeing Claire this excited. The last time I saw her so happy was when we were going to England on holiday.

"Okay then well how about i'll take you now and go get some lunch and do a bit of shopping then we'll come back and get changed then at six we will leave and meet them and then take our seats and watch five seconds of winter" i plan out the rest of the day.

Claire giggles

"What?" I ask confused

"Hehe you said five seconds of winter, it's five seconds of summer silly." Claire says still giggling.

"Oops silly me. Come on lets go."

"Okay."

***

Hello everyone sorry I'm really bad at these things but this is a fanfic on Calum Hood if you didn't already know. Vote and Comment. 👍❤

Ps. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes in there!