Fake Date ( Justin Bieber FanFiction )

Megans POV:

The names Megan, and I'm eighteen. My life is completely normal. My mom is a nurse, my dad works at Microsoft. I'm the only child in my family and I was born in Los Angles, so I pretty much grew up here.I graduated from high school last year and is still deciding what to do now, but eventually I plan on getting my bachelors and masters degree.My best friends- Melissa and Derek, we have been friends since elementary school. Boyfriends- I was in a relationship with Dereks cousin- named Ricky. Derek didn't really like him because he was a player, and yet I found out he had been cheating on for the last month and I figured it out a week ago. I never talked to him since then, even though he still sends me text messages.

The cool thing about living in L.A is that you basically just live in pop culture, obviously it's Hollywood. I love all celebrities, they're just like normal people that everybody likes so much, but there is actually one celebrity I don't like- Justin Bieber and a few other people. I don't have any hatred towards Justin but he got discovered on Youtube for gods sake, that can happen to anyone but seriously why him?

I was walking to Mcdonalds to meet up with my best friends. I went inside and sat down at a booth, waiting for them. Fifteen minutes had passed and they still didn't show up. I sent them texts and calls and they just keep saying they are coming. I couldnt take it anymore-I stood up and went to go stand in line to order something. There was a huge line almost about ten people. I sighed and waiting patiently.

Justins POV:

Scooter and I were in the car putting on some disguise. I put on this black colored wig and my beanie hat with my shades on. Scooter wore a cap- with a mustache. We both looked at each other and laughed. Lately fans are getting wilder, so I have to wear a disguise. Last time I went into a restaurant, fans seriously fought over my food and ended up  a food fight. I shrugged thinking about that day.

" Justin, we need to talk " Scooter said

 " Sure bro, what is it? " I said curiously

" We need you to have a fake date "

" What? What do you mean a fake date? "

" We need Justin Bieber AKA You to have a fake girlfriend- for the media. Its a long story and  I dont want to explain it. "

" Okay.. fine then. "

I was curious why I had to fake date someone. I actually was ready to be in a relationship again. I just cant seem to find a good girl. I got out of the car and went inside Mcdonalds followed by Scooter. I stepped in to see a very long line. Ugh I wish I hadnt been in disguise so I could just cut through these people and get food. But we all know what would happen if I werent in disguise. I sighed and walked over to the end of the line behind a brown haired girl. She kept looking at me. It was sort of disturbing. I think she was misunderstanding me for somebody else. She kept starring  which made me feel uncomfortable- I hope she didnt know who  I really was I thought. I looked at her through my shades and her eyes just widend. I thought she was going to say something, so I shushed her before she could say anything. I was sweating.

Megans POV:

I looked at the guy behind me. I felt like I knew him before. Could this be Derek in disguise trying to fool me? I kept starring at him for a long time- he was feeling uncomfortable. Just then looking down at his nose and lips and head shape- Oh my gosh. It was JUSTIN BIEBER! Just when I thought of that I had to sneeze. Justin shushed me before I was about to sneeze. I sneezed and looked at him.

" Excuse me? Did you just shush me? I was just going to sneeze, ya know? " This dude was weird- He kinda looked like he felt bad that he did that. Ooh I get it, he thought I was going to blurt out his name. We both knew that we know who he really is. I giggled