One of a Kind

She's not the type of a girl you would take a glance at first but when you get to know her, you will realize that she's more than those glances, that she deserves to be stared at. 

She's not the type of a girl who would dress up to impress anyone but when she wears her smile, (her smile that make myself fall for her) you will impressed on how it wonderfully suits her shirt, sweatpants, and flats, that she can be the most beautiful creature by just smiling (can you imagine that? She's different). 

She's not the type of a girl who would tell you about her stories but when she starts sharing thoughts, you will know that there's more to what she says; that her words have the deepest meaning which cause you to be puzzled for a bit. 

She's not the type of a girl who would tell everything you want to hear but she'd always show you what you need to feel, that even though she doesn't say much, her actions can justify that you meant something. 

She's not the type of a girl who would slap and punch you when she's mad but she'd definitely ask for a space to think and wait until anger subsides, and when she talks to you again, and that when you know you're already forgiven. 

She's weird. 

She's perplexed. 

She's complicated. 

She's different. 

But she is one of a kind. She has her own way of doing things. She has her own way of sweetness, loving and forgiving. She has her own way that only you have seen, can see and will see. 

I'm such a lucky one to have her. It's hard to explain and understand what kind of a girl she is, as I've said earlier she's different, she's unique. The weirder, the better and that's why I do love her. I'm not letting her go. I won't. She's my one of a kind and the best thing that's ever been mine.

---

Words by: Truth Slap (I do not own anything, all credits to Truth Slap)

Edited by: Yours truly (Crimson Curse – The Author)

PPS: I added and edited some words, just some. Kudos for Truth Slap to their beautiful facebook page! I really love their posts so much! That's all ;) Mwaa :*