The Wizard Killers

The man was running as fast as he could, he tripped over his robes in the process.  He had a long beard almost reaching his knees, it was sweaty and bloody. But close behind him was a man in a black tribly with a suit, in his left hand was a gun, but in his right hand was a twig or a wood stick.

          You may just wonder why a killer would have a stick, the reason was the man before him was not a man, he was a wizard. "What was the killing spell again, Merlin? he said joyfully. "I will never tell you!" said Merlin. "Oh, it was Sin-Sear-O wasn't it." Merlin was now on the ground. "Why would you want to kill me and my people, Linx." His lip trembling. 

        " I want your wizard blood, I want to have attention, all men a created equal, and all of you and the nasty wizards out there deserve to be banished from this Earth." A tear came out of his eye. Linx gritted his teeth. "You are the first one to enter on parade, you are the first one to enter into wizard door of death." He laughed the most horrible laugh.

"Which will you be killed with." He held up the gun and the wand. "I guess I will have to choose the wand." Linx held up the wand, "Sin -Sear-O! he yelled. Merlin was gone that fast.

             Right behind him was a man in a ripped robe. He held out his hands, the fingers had no skin but were bare bone. Into his face you only saw nothing, black, and steam came out. He opened his cloak, under was a face, a face of a bat and a snake almost mixed. He had red eyes, with sharp teeth.

    The creature took out his hand, he put on Linx's shoulder. "Not one wizard should be left after we use that wand." The creature looked at Merlin's wand.

     "Ok master, um... master what has happened to you?" asked Linx. " Balinor, the son of Merlin put the undead course on me, now I am the evil kind of master, he is next." "They call him the last Dragonlord, maybe we put that race in extinction. 

    "Making everything equal starts, NOW!" screamed Linx. "I won't disapoint you!" he yelled even louder. "Let blood begin."...........