Chapter 1

Liv was in her office. She was on her phone, she looked up and saw amanda standing there. "Whats up rollins?"
"I hate it to stand up after a long night" Amanda said and sit down on the chair next to Liv
Liv looked at her "whats wrong?"
"My little girly is ill. Do we have any work today?" Said Amanda hopefully.
"Let me help you take care of her"
"Thank you. I'm really managed"
Olivia smiled and hugged amanda "id be happy too"
"So we can go home to me? If you want you can sleep in My flat tonight. My husband isn't at home the whole week." Amanda asked  and smiled
Liv pulled amanda close and kissed her.
She reciprocated the kiss and put her hands under Liv's blouse.
"Amanda i love you"
"I love you too. I hate that we have to keep our feelings secret!" said Amanda sad and kissed Liv harder.
"You're my little secret, and i love you so much" Liv picked amanda up.
"So makes work fun" Amanda smiled and pulled off her blouse.
Liv kissed Amanda's neck "what about You're husband?"
"I don't know. But he isn't here so we can do what we want." Amanda migrated with her fingers to Liv's pants.
"Kiss me" Liv whispered.
Amanda kissed Liv's mouth and then her neck. "I'll always be yours" Amanda whispered.
Liv smiled big "good, i can never lose such an amazing, beautiful girl!"
"N'aww babe."Amanda felt honored. "You are the only one for me!"
Liv smiled big and kissed amanda "awww baby stop it"
"Top talking love" Amanda said and drew the bra of Liv off.
Liv smiled and pulled her own nipples.
Amanda's hand were running through Liv's hair,cupping her cheeks,down her neck,her back,around to her amazing breasts. Amanda depended the kiss.
"Mmmm, manda."
"I like our hot nights" Amanda whispered.
"Me to!"