Why Did You Tell Me That I Was Beautiful?

It was 5:00 p.m. , I was taking a shower. I accidently put on too much shampoo, so I someway have to deal with it! When I got out of the shower, I got my clothes and was planning on wearing a yellow tank top, a short pink and white shirt that says sun kissed, and i will be wearing my favorite jeans. Right after I got dressed I brushed my hair. After that, I put on some make-up (cover-up,eye-liner,masscara). I couldn't wait to go to the dance! On my way to the dance, I started getting too exicted! I was finally there, a whole bunch of cute boys! But, I only liked 2 of them... I only liked this kid named Aiden, and this kid named Jackson... But mostly i liked Jackson. When the dance was starting, I started asking boys to dance with me, when I was asking a person, I saw Jackson and I went up to him and asked him out, he said,"Sure!". OMG!!!! I was freaking out! Then he went off to his friends and i went off to my friends. 2 minutes later i find Jackson dancing with another girl... I started crying. He came to me and said he was sorry, and said he couldn't date me... But he danced with me and took pictures with me. And he said that i was beautiful... I felt like my heart was stolen(in a good way). He said he had to go and i said ok, then 5 minutes later a girl came up to me and said "Jackson telling people the only reason why he danced with you was because you wouldn't leave him alone... And i said," are you fucking kidding me?" She said,"No". I started crying even worse than i did before... So, this is a true story. Hope you guys loved it! Thank you!