Assassins creed 4 black flag

Chapter 1 "WHERE SHE BE"

"Where she be" yellled Captin Kenway as all they see is smoke. BANG!!!!  the ship had sunk to the bottom of the sea.then kenway and the assassin made there way to sea.As the ship was sinking The assassin was hurt and couldnt walk.He finnally got up and ran of. Later i cought him and shot him with my pistoll and escaped. I put on the suit and put his corpes in a bank of water. Later on i found a man being robbed and i knew i could help him. I finnally knoked out the last gaurd. I asked the man "is that your ship?"and he replied "yes that is" in a strange way the man looked at me and said "well take the wheel and lets get out of bay.I asked him "what be your name?"He replied "Bonnet is my name"and they set sail to the seven sea.

Chapter 2 the 7 seas 

As we arived on the sea a storm hit and cycloans were hitting us. We found a british gunner ambushing the french. The french saddly sunk but i mean im not on any of there sides.So later on i was captured to a ship. I met a man but the name sliped my head and he helped Tme ascape. Once we escaped i got some crew members and helped them escape.

Chapter 3 The jackdaw

I named my ship of a toy i had when i was younger. We arived on land and i started to wonder of i found bonnet was the name? and he wanted to prize in his sugar but it turned in to a fight me and Bonnet ecaped and got back but bonnet said he wanted to stay in nassau. The jackdaw is a pirate ship that i used and sailed for over a year and is still floating!

Chapter 4 the attack

As was i sailing the jackdaw i heard a loud screetch across the sea i realised it was a whale.The whale had come up and destroyed a bit of the ship but i new i had to kill it.I set the harpoon boat out and jumped on it.I grabed the harpoon and hit the whale after a while i killed the whale and gained loot, i felt preety bad and sailed back to land i met up with black beard and found boonet suprised!!!  I saw the