Divers In The Deep-The Dark Shadow

Once there was two girls, one name Leilani

And the other named Kaya.

 these girls were best friends

these girls were best friends. They practically did everything together, they lived in Hawaii with their family. Leilani lived with her father, mother and sister Kalea. Kaya lived with her father, mother and two brothers Aden and Kale. Kaya and Leilani loved to surf and swim but most of all they loved to scuba dive. They would find many treasures when they would scuba dive and they had lots of fun. But there were some scary times like this.

One day when the girls went down for a dive it was so dark even with their head lamps on they could only see 5 feet in front of them. Leilani and Kaya were very brave but they were also scared at times this was one of the times that they were scared. They were about 40 feet down in a cave there seemed not to be any marine life. Now in Hawaii that was strange. They're usually was fish everywhere but not now they were in a cave that seem to be empty. But were they really alone or was there something mysterious lurking around them.

The girls felt uneasy and they were very scared and started to swim out when all of a sudden they saw a long slender shadow move in front of them they were terrified they did not know what to do they started swimming forward again and they heard a loud growl behind them and they started swimming as fast as they could but the creature was right behind them. Kaya was in front of Leilani. Leilani knew what she needed to do she kicked the creature in the nose and it slowed him down, but made him mad! They were almost out they could see the light. When they made it out of the cave they started swimming up. When They got closer to the surface the creature turned around, the girls got on the Jetski and went back to the beach. When they got home they decided not to tell their parents Kaya ask if she could spend the night with Leilani and her parents said yes. They researched the creature that They had seen but nothing came up. The incident they had did not stop them from going back to the cave, because they have figured out that the creature which they decided to call the dark shadow does not like light. When they went to dinner that night Leilani's parents asked how their scuba dive went there was a long pause then Kaya blurted out it was great. When the girls were done eating they went upstairs they got an underwater camera charged and new batteries in their headlamps and flashlights, so they would be extra bright. Then they went to sleep. When they woke up the next morning Leilani was not feeling well she had caught a cold Kaya went back to her house and waited one week for Leilani to get better when she was finally well they got their things and went to the cave.When they went in the cave the dark shadow was not there they kept swimming but the cave felt like it was getting longer and longer as they swam. When the cave finally ended all they found was what looked like a keyhole that was the shape of a tooth.

They knew that the dark shadow was guarding whatever was behind that wall. They also knew that they needed to get out of there because the dark shadow would be back soon. As they started swimming out they came upon the dark shadow. They were petrified with fear but out of the braveness of her heart Leilani took a picture of the dark shadow but the flash made the monster mad. Kaya got out her flashlight and flashed it in the dark shadows eyes it squealed and acted like it was blind the girls swam out as fast as they could, they got on the Jetski and look down into the water. Then all of a sudden the dark shadow jumped out of the water over their Jetski.it's fins were so sharp that they sliced Kaya's arm they went to Kia's house to talk about the dark shadow and clean up Kaya's cut the cut was not deep so it healed after about a week, they look at the pictures of the dark shadow , it had a mouthful of teeth!! But what they really didn't understand was why the dark shadow came so close to the sun.

TO BE CONTINUED

This is the first time I've used Wattpad if you like this story and want it to continue like and comment thanks guys.....and girls of course
-Liv