Chapter 1

I woke up in that dreary place again, it stinks of death and decay, I hate it here, I can't move or speak freely I'm caged, only coming out on the doctors orders "bring out subject 001" they'll say, then they'll experiment on me to try and turn me into the perfect little girl, I HATE IT, it hurts, I feel like a monster. They killed my mummy and daddy in order to bring me here they said I would become perfect and everyone would love me but it never worked sometimes a nurse will come up to me and say "your not cooperating it's because you hate us isn't it, you wish we'd die don't you, don't you see were only doing this to help you" those sentences draw me to tears and I tell her that it's not true and know that their helping me. I feel unloved, the last love I felt was a nurse called Emma but she got killed when she befriended me. I looked down at my dirty hospital robes and felt something in my mind snap "I don't need them" I whispered "I'll show them pain, then they'll know exactly how it feels" I knew where they kept the key to this cage. One of the nurses came towards me "time for another experiment subject 001" I put my hands around her neck "forget your experiments" I snarled "give me that key" she laughed and I tightened my grip "Give. Me. That. Key" I hissed and she nodded, I let go of her and she ran to get the key "h - here" she cried, I unlocked the door and smiled, it was time for my vengeance.