~ Part 1 - Vidcon ~

"Look at all these people !"

You said while viewing the whole scenario that was going on.The fans and all those famous faces.Vidcon.At first,you were anxious. "What if noone came to see me?" Was the thought that kept bugging you on your way here.But,a big group of people (and I mean BIG) changed that,as they ran towards you,yelling your name.

"OMG,Y/N I REALLY LOOOVE YOUR VIDEOS"

"COULD YOU TAKE A SELFIE WITH ME"

"CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?"

Sure,so many people and so much work,but it was worth it.Then,someone mentioned:

"Judging by your videos,you're the same as Leafy !"

Oh,shit.Not again.

A little short backstory

Basically,people "shipped" me and Leafy,since we both were youtubers whose videos were based upon us calling out people on their BS.Don't let me get started on all the smutty fanfics they wrote.Ugh.

I smiled,and said "yeaaah,I surely haven't heard that before !"

Afterwards,I went up to some youtubers and introduced myself.Surprisingly,a lot of them actually knew me ! That gave me a bit of a boost-confidence.

During the conversation,I made eye-contact with,you guessed it,Leafy.

He was really tall,messy-haired,12-year-old-looking guy.

The eye-contact was a bit long,so I looked away and continued the convo.Every 5 minutes I'd catch him staring at me with those dark eyes of his.There was something oddly charming about the way he looked at me.So I decided to tease him a bit.

I started staring at him too,but not that much as he did.Every time we'd make long eye-contact,I'd give him a lil' smile.I knew I had to go,so I waved at him and did the famous "ok" sign and said "kill yourself" at a small tempo so he could read off my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry the first part was boring,but I had to start it somehow! I hope you keep up with the series!=))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~