Beaten

Five-year old Dipper Pines sat on the dirty floor of him and his sister's room. he stared with envy at her soft fluffy bed and sparkly motivation posters. One time he tried to lay on her bed but she pulled him off by the hair and told grunkle Stan who later beat him with a belt. Dipper lied down on the small cot Stan gave him to sleep on claiming Mabel needed a better place to sleep. At the beginning of the summer dipper slept on the floor while Mabel squeezed in with their grunkle. He stared at his dirty pale,bruised, and scabbed up skin. Mabel would always call him ugly. "Your always dirty! and you stink! your so ugly!" Mabel would always yell at him when he'd ask why he couldn't play with her. Grunkle Stan would always lock him outside and forget he's there until he comes out and beats him telling him to quit waking him up. Dipper sniffles at the memory and started imaging his hero. He would always pray after every beating hoping a hero would save him. He keeps the hope up and stares at the sky imaging someone like superman swooping in to save him. Dipper looked left and right then ran to his sister's bed and began jumping on it. He smiled for the first time in a while as tried to get higher and higher as he could picturing his superhero on the ceiling. Loud footsteps jutted him from his daydream and he scrambled to his filthy cot. Mabel walked in and was mortified. "Grunkle stan!!!!!!" Mabel wailed, "Dipper ruined my bed!!!!", Dipper felt his breath stifle in his throat as he heard the angry footsteps of his grouchy uncle. "Dipper pines get down here right this minute or I swear I will beat you until you bleed to death" Stanley's gruff voice threatened. Dipper practically ran to him scared he might do it this time. "You know what to do! take off your clothes and lay on the kitchen floor make sure your back is arched!" Stanley barked pushing dipper down the stairs. Dipper took off his clothes as tears streamed down his face as he watched his sister laugh and point at him. He laid on the floor stiffly and prepared himself for whatever Stan would pull out. "Now tell me as I give you thirty whips why you jumped on Mabel's new bed" Stanley said, walking circles around his nephew. Dipper looked up into the stoney old eyes of his uncle begging for mercy. Stanley thrusted his arm and a loud slap echoed through the shack. Dipper closed his eyes and cried as the belt ripped his bottom and thighs raw.
"Tell me dipper!" Stanley roared unceasing the belt, "I-i wanted to touch the ceiling!" Dipper replied in tears. Stanley growled "You and your stupid hopes!! No ones to save a runt like you! no wonder your mother abandoned you!". He whipped him for an hour until he finally said "Now go lay on YOUR cot and stay off your sister's bed!!!!" as he picked up dipper and threw him at the stairs. Dipper rose shakily with blood streaming from his legs, knees, and nose. He stumbled upstairs to his cot and cried into the grimy, lightly tainted pink pillow and cried himself to sleep.

Dipper smiled as he saw he was in the forest of gravity falls. A tan man with Long dirty blonde hair, Tall, with a black eyepatch over his left eye, The right one glowed a shimmering gold color, a golden suit, with black gloves, shoes, bow tie, and a polished top hat. he felt so safe as he looked at the man with broken brown eyes. Dipper watched as the man came closer and gave him a warm hug healing his wounds. The man whispered to him "Superheroes are always watching" and with that Dipper awoke back to his hellish reality remembering the words the kind man had said. "He does exist!" Dipper muttered smiling. He limped downstairs to start off another miserable day thinking of his hero.