From the author....

I NEVER thought that in my lifetime I would become a messenger for the Universal Laws of Truth. As youths we are conditioned to believe that leadership roles of this nature are reserved for those ordained by a great committee, as though the sacred torch can only be passed down through a known and defined lineage as documented in the history books and sanctioned by those in robes.

And yet, the same divine hand that blessed the spiritual leaders of the past has, for some reason, pointed her finger at me, instructing me to go forth and share the Universal Laws of Truth that lift humanity from the jaws of illusionary power, birth-right hierarchies, and man-made spiritual legislations - systems and procedures that exist to benefit a few whilst perverting the hopes and dreams of many.

This divine presence revealed her beauty and majesty to me whilst I was confined in a police cell. Stripped naked, my only companion was the Truth within me, and what I experienced that day changed my whole perception of life. In the space of just a few hours, I witnessed first hand the result of what happens when humanity drops its ego charade; and of the global effect when genuine happiness abounds for everyone, every where. This experience was so profound that my entire life was flipped upside down, resulting in me closing the door on an existence I had spent my whole life creating.

Turning my back on my career, my home, my family and friends, and everything else that was associated with ‘me’, I embarked on a journey, my only desire being to fully understand the practical application of the Universal Laws of Truth and what it means for an individual when they commit to consciously live by these Laws.

What you are about to read is a true story. Some names have been changed and several conversations have been placed within fewer settings for ease of conveying the information, but on the whole this story is told exactly as it happened.

Many times I have wondered what it would be like to stumble upon this fascinating story for the first time as a reader, because it is as much a sacred parable for living as it is the true story of an individual who demanded to see beyond the commonly worn veil of existence.

Enjoy, learn and share, but more than this, just dare to believe in the possibility of it all.

Yours,

Joanne