And if you could choose perfection

Alexa played with her fake ears that were attached to her hair with clips. She really liked wearing those simple black ears. Sometimes se even tried to hide the clips so they would look real if you stood far enough.

She noticed there was an old lady, staring at her from the back of the bus. The lady looked at Alexa like she would be some sort of alien or something.

"Gosh, some people just can't handle differences, can't they?" She thought while she got out of the bus.

She did a small hairflip because just a tiny bit of her gorgeous blond hair was disturbing her sight (and actually, it had become a habit.) At the same time she tried to catch her reflection from the passing windows. Did she look good today? Yes she did. Like always.

It was kind of a warm day so she was wearing shorts, knee-high socks, vans and a band shirt. This time, the shirt was white and half of it had Eric Saade on it. But because the shirt only had his logo, two triangle things, nodoby even knew she was wearing the merch of one of her favourite singers.

Alexa felt like she had walked for hours when she reached home. Even though she knew it took five minutes. She opened the lock with the key and pushed open the wooden door. You would have been amazed by how modern the house looked like from the inside. You wouldn't have expected that from the outside. Alexa wasn't amazed. She was so-o-o used to it. She was even used to the fact that her 13-year-old brother quickly stood up from the sofa and ran to hug her. She still didn't know why but she (17), Oliver (13) and Amanda (8) weren't the kind of siblings that would always fight and piss eatch other off. They got along perfectly even though the age gaps were not so small.

Oliver told her that he had missed her and Alexa answered with a hug and an "I missed you too".

There came a loud running noise from the stairs and suddenly Amanda was hugging both of them too.

"Don't ever go out of our sight ever again. Ever" Amanda said mumbling into her sister's stomach.

"Haha, nope. Not promising anything like that to the two of you" Alexa replied winking.

Her mom slowly took her eyes off the book she was reading.

"Soooooo... How was it at Marcus' place this time?"

Alexa knew her mother would always ask that, so she had the same reply every time.

"The usual. So, awesome I guess". And she always smiled her sunshine smile, which made her mom smile too.

Heather knew. Marcus was good to Alexa. She always knew her daughter would be completely safe with Marcus. She just liked to ask questions about their relationship so that she could get Alexa to talk about it. She thought Marcus was a wonderful guy, so it was a pleasure to hear more about how her daughter treated him.

Of course Alexa treated her boyfriend as wonderfully as he treated her. They were one of those couples that just somehow always looked so cute together. That made everyone else die of jealousy unless they had a relationship like that.