The Thug I Want

~Hey you guys this is my first book so please don't judge me!!

Hey! my name is Jamille and I am 16 years old. I live in Miami... I am 5'4, Brown eyes, and i am thick but most of my booty carries all my weight. i have a twin sister Jamilea. We are mixed with Asian, Dominican, and black. My mom is Asian and my dad is black and Dominican.

Hi! You guys my name is Jamilea and I am 16 years old. I bet You already meet my twin sister Jamile... i am 5'3 and lets just say iI ant too luck with my size.

_________________________

Jamilee P.O.V

Jamilee!! Jamilea!! Wake yo azz up now!! Our mother called afther us. Its 6'o clock am. and we have to go to school.

Jamilea P.O.V

Jamilee!! Jamilea!! wake yo azz up now!! our mother called after us, I'm thinking like dang... It's all ready time to get up for school. I cant wait to go to our new school. I can't wait to go to our New School.. I think my mom said its called "Beach High School".

See me and the twin are different she is more of a bad girl.. She thinks she controls evrything and cant no one stop her. But me on the other hand is a school-nerdy-type girl. any waz i decided to wear high waist blue jeans shorts, gray converts, and a long sleeve blue jean shirt.

Nothing to much for the boys

.

.

.

.

Jamilee p.o.v

I get out the bed and go and take a shower,and do the hygiene sh*t you no all that...

I decided to wear

You know cuz im trying to pick up me a new boo today :)

I get down stairs and Mom,Dad,and Jamilea are already eating breakfast. Well gud morning sleepy head it took long enough... said my mom.. Well you know I cant go no were looking a hot mess!! Yea and you gone stop wearing all that short stuff to school, said my dad.

See he always getting carried away like dang can I not dress how I want you ant wearing it."YES Sir" i said rolling my eyes on the slick. So mom, dad who dropping us off at school?? jamilea said. Umm well I have to be at work early, so i guess Ur mom will? My dad said.

.

.

.

.

.

well you guys im trying to update n stuff but its hard when school is going and my phone is off please be patient with me n comment on what u think!!!

~luv ya lots

Jamilea P.O.V

So yea I'm down stairs eating and Jamilee come down here matching me but ion say nun.. She talkin bout some "gotta look gud" and stuff like girl gone don't nobody care.. I just sat there and mean mugged her ass!!

Let me give y'all some info, See me and Jamilee never really got along since her boyfriend Tyrone came in her life she had changed. he use to beat her for the littlest things, but she didn't no i new n every since then its like she hates the world.