Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first story in a while. I've decided to try and take up something other than fanfiction, so we'll see how this goes! I would love feedback, helpful comments. Like it? Love it? Hate it? Let me know. But remember this is coming from my imagination for you guys. I can't please everyone so some things may not go to your liking but hey, maybe someone else likes it! Feel free to message me with questions or just to make friends! I will try to reply to your comments as soon as I can! Enjoy the story my lovelies! Also, this is written on my phone because my computer broke so I'm sorry for the weird line breaks and if there are any typo's, I'll be going back to edit it! Also, tell me if you guys like Yiorgos Karavas (first picture) or Justin Passmore (see bottom of page)
better as Alistair.
-------------------------------------   
        I brushed my fingers across the wilted petals of the purple flowers I hadn't gotten twenty minutes earlier. Purple is her favorite color, it brings out the green flecks in her eyes. Purple, vibrant, just like her. Today is supposed to be special. What am I supposed to do with wilted flowers? I can't give her fucked up flowers on our five year anniversary. I toss the flowers in the nearest trash can as I walk up the street to our flat. Maybe she'd like to go out, just her and I. To dinner or maybe a movie, today was going to be all about her. My love. My kitten. My sweet Lilliana.

"Lily, I'm home love." I took my jacket off and hung it up before walking into the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile at the sight before me. Tanned skin and curvaceous body adorned with a beautiful light purple dress. I always told her how beautiful she looked in it. Doting on her was something I loved to do, I could never get enough of this gorgeous woman. Her dark hair cascading down her back, her hand waving through the air as she spoke a beautiful Spanish into the phone. I could only assume she was talking to her mother. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She giggled and said a few words I didn't understand before she hung up the phone.

"You're home early Al. What's the special occasion?" She smiles knowing exactly what the occasion is. I can see something different in her eyes, I can't place my finger on it but somethings different. I kiss both of her cheeks and hold her at arm's length. "I'll be back darling, I'm just going to change then we can leave."

"Al, uhm, you look fine just the way you are." She smiles nervously at me before grabbing a hold of my hand. "Baby, you're really hot.. Like you feel as if you have a fever. Are you feeling okay?" I rolled my eyes at her silly question, of course I felt fine. Today is a huge day, I'm a little nervous but I've never been better. "Lily, I feel great. I'll be right back. Calm down love." I chuckle and pull myself from her grasp so I can go upstairs to change... and get the ring of course. On my way up the stairs I'm thinking she has a surprise for me or something she doesn't want me to see, but as I open the bedroom door, it looks completely normal. Nothing out of place. I shrug and begin getting dressed.

I look in the mirror at myself, not bad if I do say so myself. I smooth out my light grey shirt, that show off my toned torso. Lily loves this shirt. I've said it before and I'll say it a million more times, tonight is all about her and I want it to be just the way she likes it. My stubble is growing out a little, my hair is gelled back, and I'm wearing her favorite cologne. I nod at myself in the mirror before shrugging on a blazer. I almost walk back out when I remembered I forgot something. A very important something. The ring! Shit! I open the closet door and reach up on the top shelf. Bingo! The ring was just where I left it. I slid the ring in my jacket pocket and walked out of the bedroom. Something didn't feel right though. Something was off. I had no idea what it was, but my mood shifted. As if it was on a merry go round or a see saw. I was angry. Very very angry.

         Seeing red, I stomped back into the bedroom with a vengeance. Someone else was here and I could sense it. "Lilliana! Come up here darling!" I gritted my teeth as I stood, waiting for her to meet me in the bedroom. My brain had no idea what I was doing, it felt like I was in someone else's body. Or better yet someone was controlling mine. "Yes ba-.. Al... What's wrong?" She stepped slowly to me. "Lily, why don't you tell me, huh? Somethings different in here and I'd like you to tell me what that is." I could smell it now, well rather, I could smell him. And her. My mouth pressed into a hard line I waited for her to explain.

"Alistair, baby, I have no idea what you're talking about." I rolled my eyes, she was such an awful liar. Always has been. We love each other, we don't lie to one another. My heart is already shattering love, please don't break it even more. "One last chance Lilliana, where is he?" Her eyes widened and she bit her lip nervously as she looked around the room. "I-in the closet.." At her words a tall blonde walked out of said hiding place. "You. You need to leave before I rip your heart out." I have no idea where these words are coming from. "Oh yeah, try me." The blonde laughed, did he think this was a joke...? I got up and in one swift movement had him pressed so hard up against the wall it left an indentation. "I said, you need to leave. You know where the door is. See yourself out mate." As I spoke to him I saw true fear in his eyes, it felt kinda good actually. He ran off like a little scared puppy. I mean I'm a built guy, but I don't consider myself to be that intimidating.

       Lilliana. Oh my dear Lilliana what have you done? "Lily, how long? That's all I want to know. And don't lie." She wrung her hands and popped her knuckles nervously, "About two years.." Tears were now streaming down her face. "Two years? Two fucking years. Was I not good enough for you Lilliana? I gave you the world! I gave you all the attention you could have ever wanted my love. You never went without!" I don't know what came over me but I threw her down on the bed and ran my fingers up her leg slowly, tantalizingly. "Was the sex not good enough for you my kitten? Oh and don't even tell me it wasn't. You loved it when I wrapped my fingers around your throat and told you to be a good girl didn't you?" I smirked and let my fingers slowly glide past her most sensitive parts and up her body to her throat. "Oh how I loved you Lilliana." I kissed her neck and just listened to her moans. She stayed quiet and I was thankful for that. I couldn't bare to hear her voice. Not in this compromising position.
"I must be going then, feel free to stay here. I'll be back for the rest of my things soon, okay love?" I got off of her and got a duffle bag to put essentials in. "Happy anniversary Lilliana. Those first three years you made me the happiest man alive. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt. But it's in human nature to hurt the ones we love, no?" A sad smile found its way on my face and I zipped up my duffle bag before going downstairs and leaving Lily up in the bedroom. I knew exactly where I was going. I sighed and shook my head as I started my car. "Here I come mother. Oh lord, today has been extremely odd."
---------------------------------
So?! Tell my how you like it! I'm pretty sure I know where this story is going but I let the characters write themselves. That won't be the last you see of Lilliana my kittens. This story is about to take a turn. It's going to move fast but hopefully I can keep that upbeat pace throughout the whole book! Okay Alistair, let's see what happens when you get to your moms! Also, sorry this chappie was so short, I'll be sure to make them longer f you guys want.

 It's going to move fast but hopefully I can keep that upbeat pace throughout the whole book! Okay Alistair, let's see what happens when you get to your moms! Also, sorry this chappie was so short, I'll be sure to make them longer f you guys want