Fucking Perfect

Made a wrong turn once or twice
Dug my head out, blood on fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alex yelled at her best friend who has been acting weird for some time now and it started to worry the raven haired girl.

"Nothing, I'm fine! I'd be even better if you'd just stop trying to make me feel bad!" The blonde yelled back.

"I'm making you feel bad?"

"Fuck yeah! Just leave me alone!"

"Pipes, please stop shutting me out. I wanna understand why you're acting this way. I mean I get it okay? We've all made a wrong turn, we've all made bad decisions but the difference is that some people realize it sooner than others!"

"So what you're telling me is that becoming friends with Polly was a bad decision? Are you jealous because I have other friends beside you? Is that why you're up my ass all the time?"

To Piper all of that made perfect sense. She didn't wanna even consider the fact that Alex may be right.

"I'm not jealous of your new gang of 'friends' but ever since Polly invited you to hang out with them you've been acting strange! I don't recognize this girl in front of me!" The raven haired shot back, her voice breaking, tears starting to form in her eyes. She didn't dare to let them fall. Alex didn't wanna show any kind of weakness in front of her best friend, although she wasn't quite sure whether they were still friends or not.

"Fuck you, Alex!"

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good'
It didn't slow me down.
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around.

"Are you really going to eat this, Piper?"

"Yes, why not?" She asked Polly with a hint of confusion in her voice, "It's only yoghurt with strawberries."

"It's still gonna make you fat and after you eat that you'd have to get rid of it," Polly simply replied while pointing two fingers at her mouth.

17 year old Piper was insecure and tried to fit in. She wanted to belong somewhere and right now she was sitting at one table with the most popular kids at her school. She thought that it was a privilege that she should be grateful for. Piper couldn't be more wrong. She couldn't see what she's gotten herself into. The blue eyed girl looked around the table only to find out that she's the only one with food anywhere near her. Piper got up and dumped her food in the trash.

She wasn't gonna eat today.

You're so mean
When you talk about yourself
You were wrong.
Change the voices in your head
Make them like you instead

"I can't wear this dress, Al," Piper said, looking into the mirror.

She hated what she saw. The dress that Alex chose for her to wear to a wedding was skintight. At least Piper thought it was. The girl took in how fat she was around her stomach and thighs.

"Why can't you wear it? You look so hot in it," Alex asked.

In her opinion the dress looked amazing on Piper. It hugged her body in all the right places, not that there was a lot left of her, though.

"I look-, I just don't like it."

The girl with the beautiful blue eyes decided against telling her green eyed friend the truth. She wanted to be strong. She wanted to be in control. And she was convinced that she was in control. Piper kept track of everything she ate or drank, although there was less and less every day to keep track of. She did lots of sport. She was so proud of her willpower. This was the first thing she could really control. And she needed this.