one

A/N: For your sanity, exclude from your imagination that they got spouses. You know the drill.😂
Warning: Mature and strong contents ahead. Don't say you were not warned.
Minor? I say back off. But I doubt you will. So go ahead, read at your own risk.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
This happened one taping in WH when both are killing time while having break on set. They were at their make shift tent which the two mutually agreed to share on for the rest of the week. The weather was humid and thick and the aircondition didn't suffice. Richard paced back and forth fanning himself. He turned to Dawn who was busy scrolling her phone listening to music.
"Dawn?" He asked.
"Dawn?" He called out again this time removing one of the earplugs on her ear.
"O?" She asked looking at him.
"Di ka ba naiintan?"
"Medyo. Don't move too much around kasi." She said getting back to her phone.
Richard sat beside her, still fanning and removed his shirt exposing his upper torso. She couldn't help not to stare but looked away so it won't be obvious. She can't help not to admire her ex's body. He may have gained weight and his age says it all, but still she marveled the thought how would it feel to lean on those dark and broad chest. It's as if the temperature arised inside the room that Dawn fanned herself as well, still looking away at Richard.
"Naiinitan ka na din no?" He asked.
"Yeah." She answered timidly still not looking.
Richard drew himself nearer helping her to fan apparently touching her shoulders with his chest. They felt a bolt of current that they both stare into each other's eyes. And they saw longing. It was a need that must be resolved right at the moment. Richard held her enclosing to his embrace as he started to kiss her. Dawn didn't protest and responded to the kiss, their tongues dangling with each other. This shocked Richard and he knew they both want this.
"No..." She said. Richard looked her intently. He kissed her again.
"Gomz..." She said on between.
"Tell me if you don't want this then I'll stop." He said pressing their foreheads. She kissed him. It was soft, gentle and wanted.
"We can't just do it here..." Richard deepens the kiss. "Why?"
"The door, lock the door first." She commanded.
Holding her tight, Richard locked the door. He pinned her on the wall held both of her arms up and kissed her again. She pressed her body against him feeling the intensity of their actions.
"God Dawn, you don't know how much I missed you and your body."
"Shut up, Gomz. Make me feel alive again."
With that, Richard carried her to the table. He slowly removed her top and bra. Richard can't take his eyes off his two bossoms, her nipples were aching to be touched. He took one on his mouth flickering the crown with his tongue. Dawn can't help but moan as he bit and nip her nipple. He kneaded the other one and played the tip using his thumb. Fuck how he missed doing this to her.
He glided his hand down to her jeans, massaging it through the fabric.
"Dawn, iba pa rin talaga ang epekto mo sa akin." He said still massaging her center.
"Gomz, masyado na akong natatagalan sa foreplay na 'to." She said eyes shut still feeling his hand on her core.
"Patience my love." He said.
He then unbuttoned her jeans, pulled it down. Richard felt his member hardened seeing Dawn in the table wearing nothing but her panties on. Fuck the sight of this woman will kill him. He massaged it again feeling the wetness of her center. Fuck how he missed this, how he missed her. He inserted his middle finger slowly as Dawn arched her back.
"Ahhhhhh, Gomz."
Richard slowly moved his finger easing it back and forth. Dawn on the other hand could only bite her lower lip suppressing her moans. What Richard was doing to her was like a sweet assault that she haven't felt for the longest time. It was wrong for both of them but feels right mutually.
Richard could feel her muscles as he continue to ease his middle finger inside her. He looked her on the table top eyes shut and biting her lip for the ecstasy of the moment. God how he missed that sight of this woman. How he missed doing this to her. He felt a little pain at his groin area. Her sight turned him on so bad. He eased out his middle finger making sure she was wet than ever. Dawn held out a long sigh of frustration.
"Wait..."
"Richard, ano to change of position?"
"Love sabi ko patience di ba?" He smirked at how impatient Dawn was. Slowly, he lowered his head to her mounds, licking her core. It was painfuly slowly that Dawn can't help not to moan. His tongue sliding through her wet center sent a different high on her. Admittedly, only Richard could only do this to her. He has his different way of making her feel like a complete woman. Something that he had mastered to her after how many years. Richard eased his tongue inside her slick mounds, holding her legs for support. Dawn could only hold his head as if pressing it hard as she herself started to convulse. She came right through his lips as Richard cleaned it in a different way.
"Fuck Dawn."
Dawn smirked. "Now you're cursing me."
"Fuck how delicious you still are. Iba ka talaga my love." He said crawling sweet little kisses through her abdomen.
"And fuck how good you are still, Gomz."
"Di pa tayo tapos ah." He said planting kisses on her breasts.
He held his head unto her level.
"Madaya ka Babe, I got nothing and you're still with a pants on."
Richard smiled sheepishly. "Kanina pa nga 'to nagagalit ng nakita ka eh, actually everytime nakikita ka nito, it has a life of its own. Marunong lang ako mag control. Ganun pa rin ang epekto mo sa kanya."
She laughed. Richard took off his belt and pulled down his pants. He made sure the boxer is still on, but obviously the his bulge is the center of attraction. He pulled his boxers on and surprised at Dawn's reaction. It was huge, long and obviously ready.
"I gotta love your reaction my love. Don't worry if this fits before, I'm sure it still will. But tulong muna, Love."
"Why?"
"My little one always likes to be touched."
He held her hand and guided it to his member. Dawn held it firmly, it was hard and her touch made it harder. She started on top starting to feel the pre cum then slided it slowly to feel the fullness of his length.
"Aaaaaaa...aaaah Dawn." Now was his turn to moan. He raised his head and closed his eyes. Dawn repeatedly did the same thing until he can't take it anymore.
"Love, I want you so bad."
With that he spread her legs locking it on his back. He teased her first by sliding his tip on her entrance, feeling how wet and ready she is. She started to moan. Then Richard slowly eased inside her, surprised that she is still tight all throught out this time.
"Babe, aaaaahhhh." she cautiously moaned on his ear.
"Love, you are still tight." He said while slowly pushing all his size inside her. And when he did, he didn't moved yet and let her adjust fo his fullness first. She bit her lip tightly, it was a mixture of pain and pleasure that she cannot distinguish. When he did, he started his pace as slowly, then continuously increasing it's speed. He took her breast, sucking it alternately. Then he french kissed her hard as Dawn's mouth starts to make an 'O'.
"Faster, Gomz, faster." She commanded.
He started moving so fast, good thing that the table top was enough to support them both.
"Aaah aaahh ahhhh"
"Uggggh Dawn, love ahhh"
"Babe, don't stop!"
Richard pounded so hard and fast. His right hand was firm on the table while his left was palming her breast. Dawn could only bit her lip so as not to make so much noise. She clung on his neck biting his shoulder as if telling him that he did hit the right spot. Feeling that she was about to have her second orgasm, she bit his ear and whispered, "Harder Gomz, I'm nearly there."
Upon hearing those, he kissed her so bad tangling their tongues.
"Yes, Love, yes." He eased out almost half of his length, which made Dawn open her eyes but before she could even react he pushed it back again with his remaining force.
"Ohh... Babe!" As she convlused wrapping her legs tightly behind him.
"La-love... Dawn!" He followed suit emptying everything inside her as he collapsed on her top.
Both were breathing heavily as they tried to recover from their orgasms. Richard unrolled by her side, covering her with a blanket. Just the same gesture after they make love 25 years ago and Dawn can't help but notice that. He was always gentleman even after sex. He moved closer as he hugged her tightly from behind. His hands were on her navel area whiile his chin was rested on her shoulder.
"That was one of kind."
"Yeah. Pinagod mo ako." She smirked.
"Love di lang ikaw ang napagod, you were still tight and I had to make extra effort to enter." He made small kisses on her shoulder. She closed her eyes.
"But Love, believe me I haven't had a very satisfying sex until now." He admitted.
She wasn't really surprised because she also have to admit that it's been a while since she felt this kind of high in bed.
"Babe, it's been a long time too since I've been this..."
"Wild?"
"Sira!" She slapped his arm.
"Pero namiss ko talaga 'to." His hands snaked into her two breasts and her nipples immediately reacted to hsi touch. She didn't protest at all, in fact she was loving it. Richard really knew her well. He knows where to touch her.
"Ano are you up for another wild round?" He asked as he squeezed her breasts harshly. She closed her eyes, fumbling for words.
"What do you mean?"
"I'll take you from behind, love." He whispered seductively pressing himself and his member hardly on her behind.
Just when she was about to give in, she checked her watch and surprised they almost consumed 30 minutes of their break and Direk or any staff might storm inside.
"Gomz!" She turned to face him.
"What?" He was surprised.
"Tayo bilis!'" she commanded.
"Love, kanina pa yan nakatayo." He meant it.
"Loko, babe tayo na bilis! Look what time na, baka someone might come in na."
They both stood up, but Dawn had a hard time visibly sore from the activity they shared earlier.
"Are you okay?" He asked while putting his clothes on.
"Clearly, I'm not. Im so sore, Gomz." She said slowly putting her undies on.
"I'm sorry Love, masyado lang kita na miss." He said slowly massaging her core above her panties.
"Goma, stop."
"Okay, but next time uli my love." He whispered.
"Sino may sabi sayo na may next time?" she asked smiling.
"Ako, bilang madami tayong in between breaks na magkasabay."
"So may plano ka talaga na every break?" She laughs.
"I won't say no to that, alam mo naman basta ikaw, wala akong sense of control."
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Just a fanfiction, didn't really happen until I conceptualized this on my mind. Don't take this seriously. Happy happy lang bilang walang ganap.