sHe

Ry's P

Ry's P.O.V

"Singer Zayn Malik broke up with girlfriend Gigi Heidi." The reporter on the news said.

"This just in, Zayn Malik is reported in breaking up with his girlfriend, Gigi Heidi, this morning." A radio talk show most said on the radio.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Zayn and Gigi broke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone tweeted.

"THEY WERE PERFECT TOGETHER! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Another tweeted.

"@zaynmalik Is it true? Zigi's over?"

"It's Zerri alllllllllllllllll over again!"

"THANK YOU GOD!!!!! Zayn finally broke up with her. Best news all day!!"

"Zigi.Is.Offically.O.V.E.R. Whoooooo! (No offense Zayn)"

"Tell me I'm dreaming!"

"Why did he break up with her? They were so cute together. They were happy!"

"Glad Zayn broke up with Heidi. She was way tooooooooo pretty. Made me not like myself ever since they started going out."

"Zayn's single people!!!!!!"

"From all the stir up on social media fans are happy, shocked and confused over the news." The reporter said, from the TV. "We got girls screaming in agony over here and girls screaming in pride over here. What is happening?"

The reporter's co-host chuckled. "Fan fever, Tom." She said.

"From what I heard, they were engaged." The other host said.

"I know, it's shocking!"

"What did happen? Was it not working out or what?"

"We'll soon learn-"

I shut off the TV, tears brimming the corner of my eyes. A huge happy grin spread across my face. I let out a happy cry as the news finally got into my brain.

He promised. I thought, happily. He did it.

My phone let out a ding. Signaling that I got a new text.

It was Zayn. "Face chat babe?" I read.

I smiled. Replying yes. As I walked to the kitchen table where my laptop was I quickly whipped the tears away from my eyes. I tried to look as normal as possible. Like I haven't been crying at all.

"Hey babe." Zayn's Bradford accent spoke as soon as his face appeared on the screen.

I grinned. My heart giving a jolt.

"Hi." I murmured, still grinning.

"How are you?" He asks.

I inhaled. "Alright."

"You heard?"

I nodded. Then, unexpectedly, tears started pouring out of my eyes. I choked back a cry as I thought of the exciting news I heard.

"Ry, why are you crying?" Zayn asks. His voice cracking and a sad look forming on his face.

"Because I still can't believe that you did it. You... broke up with her."I said.

Zayn grinned. "Well, I promised that I would've, right?"

I let out a smile. "I just... can't- I didn't know it'll be so soon."

"Then, surprise!"

I smiled.

"How?" I later asked.

"How what?"

"How did you do it?"

He shrugged. "It went smoothly as I thought. I thought, last night, how I should break up with her. Should I do what I did with Perri, over text, or face-to-face. Eventually, I chose the seconds option." Zayn explained.

Zayn then continued telling me the how he broke up with Gigi. I sat at the edge of my seat as I became interested in the story.

First let me explain. Zayn and I are together. I know what you're thinking, Zayn was cheating on his girlfriend ¡ª well ex girlfriend. He wasn't. See, he wasn't really into the relationship. Cause Hedi wasn't his type or what he's been looking for. (I don't know)

"So, when will you be back?" I ask.

"A few more days." Zayn replied. "Maybe."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Heh?"

The doorbell then rings.

"You gonna get that?"

I let out a sigh. Who ever it was, I wanted them to go away. Not wanting to be away from Zayn. But when the doorbell rang again I had no choice but to get up and go answer it.

"I'll be right back." I say. "Don't go anywhere!"

"Oh, I won't." Zayn smirks.

I took my time heading to the door. Which made the person ring the doorbell frantically. When I opened the door I didn't expect it.

"Hey, babe." Zayn softly said, smiling.

I stood there frozen. I then stupidly started glancing back to my laptop on the table to Zayn's phone, which he held in his hand. When I finally figured out that it wasn't a dream or an illusion I threw myself in Zayn's arms. He laughed, holding me close. Pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I asked.

Pulling back, Zayn brought his hand to my face. Stroking my cheek.

"I told you I'd be back soon, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think it'd be this soon.''

Zayn smiled, making me smile.

"You're so beautiful," He murmured.

I blushed. Hiding my face. He brought my face back up. Lifting my chin, Zayn leaned forward. Softly kissing my lips. I melted against his touch. The feeling when he kisses me still gives me the chills. I kissed back.

"I love you, Ry." Zayn says, after separating.

I look up at my ,now, boyfriend in the eyes. Staring deep into his warm brown eyes.

"I love you, Zayn." I whisper.

"To infinity-"

"-and beyond."

"She wants somebody to love, to hold her. She wants somebody to love. In the right way. She wants somebody to love, to kiss her. She wants somebody to love. In the right way.''