Larry Stylinson

Harry's Pov:

"Who's hungry?" Niall asked us all eagerly. "Meee!" Zayn said, "Yeah I could do with some food."Liam agreed nodding. "What about you Haz?" Niall asked me. "I'm good thanks." I replied, I didn't really feel like going out to be honest. "Lou?" Niall asked. "I'll pass, I just want to go to sleep." Louis said rubbing his eyes, making them redder than before, today he and Eleanor broke up. Well actually, she's moving to Malta with her dad. I'm guessing Lou didn't take the news well.

Soon the others left, so I got up and walked over to where Louis was sat putting my arm round him and nestling his head into my sholder. "You sure your okay Boo Bear?" I asked stroking his soft hair. "I guess." he said looking up at me. "Thanks Harry." he said hugging me. "Any time Lou." I said hugging him back. "I love you Hazza." Lou said snuggling into my chest to help him get off to sleep. "I love you too Lou." kissing him on the head.

Louis soon fell asleep and I got up. it was three o'clock no one to talk to and nothing to do. So I sat on the kitchen counter and logged onto twitter. :@1D!!!:  :@Harry_Styles is Larry real?!?!?! FOLLOW ME!!!!xx:

I clicked on her profile and followed. I sighed at her tweet, I wish I thought wistfully. Problem. Lou is straight. bigger problem. Who woukd want an ugly curly haired freak of a faggot like me.

At that Louis came into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and yawning. "You left me." he said coming in for a hug. "I'm sorry Boo. I wanted some water." I said hugging him gentley. "Can you get me some?" he asked still yawning. "Sure." I whispered back getting him a glass and heading towards the sink.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? MY FIRST GO AT FANFIC SUCSESSFUL? LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? DO YOU WANT FIGHTING? MORE COSY SCENES? LEAVE YOUR IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS. THANKS XX