The Sexy Forklift (One-Shot)

(The video is at the top, so you can watch the original, it's focking hilarious! I recommend watching it, if you haven't already!)

Tyler/Wildcat's P.O.V (Will be his P.O.V for the whole book!)

Me, Vanoss, Basically, and Racingcatz decided to play Gmod Guess Who since we play every other game too fucking much, according to our fans. Me and Basically were on a team, but I wish I was with Vanoss. Anyways.. we started out as hiders. "Are you a pig WildCat?" Vanoss asked me, as I walked around in a Terroriser character. "Why would I be a pig? I'm Santa Claus-" I was cut off by the sweet voice of Vanoss, "Did you change animals?" I was confused, "Did I change animals?" This time I was really confused. "You changed from a cat, to a pig-" This time I cut off Vanoss. "I'm a bunny rabbit." I said, laughing a bit. "You're a bunny rabbit?" "Yea Yea, I'm a bunny rabbit" I say to Vanoss, smiling to myself.

It went on as I continued to trick him, but he smartened up, and knew I wasn't a rabbit. "Dance WildCat" I knew he perfect thing to do, "No, I won't dance," I said as my character started to shake his finger no. "What the he-" the next moment, I was dead. "What the hell was your character doing?" Vanoss asked me, while laughing. We continued with the game, till I found a perfect spot, on top of some boxes, near a forklift. I saw Vanoss turn his flashlight on, "Turn that flashlight off you bitch!" Basically laughed and added in, "Yea you bitch, now Tyler, tell me where you are." I needed to trick Vanoss.. but ho- I know! "I can't, I need to keep moving, if I stop I won't look like an NPC." Basically sighed, "NPCs stop all the time! Just type it in the chat!" I mentally sighed. "That would take to long!" Next thing I knew Basically was dead and Racingcatz and Vanoss were laughing there asses off. "Vanoss! You're close!" Basically said as Vanoss ran past my area. After ten minutes of convincing Vanoss to come over to the forklift, he FINALLY came over. I put on my "sexy voice" and said, "Evan, Evan, wanna take a ride on this forklift?" Racing and Basically laughed while Even added in, "I do actually..." I continued, "Then one on over here, and we can put some shit up and put some shit down..." They all started laughing harder. "I'll put you top and lift you up real high.. keep you up there then bring ya down real slow.." More laughing. "Talking 'bout beep beep motherfucka." I continued, just to hear his laugh, it was beautiful. I loved every second of it. We logged off and said our goodbyes. About five minutes later I got a message, from a little someone, no, my everything, my... Evan...

(Thanks for reading! :D I saw this episode and knew I had to! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a like and comment and I'll send ya later, Bai! Noot Noot!)