Chapter 8

Stef's POV

(Stef's house)

"What about this one?" I ask Dom holding up a blue blouse.

He shakes his head in disagreement.

I literally have no clue what to wear, I mean what does a soon-to-be Luna wear to the meeting of her introduction to a pack. My point exactly.

"Just wear something casual and comfortable, no one really cares." Dom assures kissing my forehead.

"Well Mr. Know it all, you pick out something for me to wear then."

"You don't want me to do that, you'll end up in a thong and bra." He says winking at me.

"You would let the whole pack see me in a thong and bra?" I joke, knowing it would piss him off.

"Fuck no, my eyes and my eyes only where created to look at this beautiful body." He whispers into my ear as he squeezes my ass.

I know where this is going and sadly we really don't have the time.

"What time is it? I don't want to be late to the meeting." I state trying to focus on something else.

"Trust me, we have time to kill and I know exactly what we can do."

Before I could even get a word out Dom's lips crashed into mine and I was pressed against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist.

I can feel his length against my core, causing me to moan uncontrollably and fist his soft blonde hair.

"Your so hard."

My breathing is starting to spiral out of control, Michelle is going shit crazy, and a pool and a tingling sensation form in my panties.

"I'm always hard for you Stef." He explains as he kisses, licks, and nips at the sweet spot on my neck.

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a guy like Dom. I mean he's just perfect in every way possible. And I know we've only been together for a short period of time but I can't shake the thought that I'm in love with Dom.

"Mark me." I say out of breath when I come out of my thoughts.

"What, are you sure Stef?" He asks looking deep into my eyes for any sign of emotion.

There's only one emotion that I'm feeling right now and that's love, (If love is even an emotion) and I'm ready to love Dom with all of my heart.

"I'm positive." I smile.

With that he walks over to my now normal bed, and gently lays me down, then positions himself on top of me.

My chest Is rapidly rising and falling underneath him as he plants hot kisses on my collar bone.

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at this point.

"I love you, Stef." He says pulling me up against his chest.

I wanna cry I'm so happy right now...

"I love you too Dom." I say tightly wrapping my arms around his neck to prevent too much pain.

I tilt my head to the right to give him more access.

He brushed a few stray hairs aside then plants more hot kisses to my sweet spot .

His arms tighten around my waist and then I feel two sharp fang like teeth tickle my skin.

"You'll feel a little pinch." He tells me. Hesitation clear in his voice.

I nod and squeeze my eyes shut.

As soon as a moan fell from my lips Dom's sharp k9's sunk into my skin causing me to tense in his arms.

The pinch didn't last that long but as soon as it was gone a million different feelings flooded into me...

From love to lust back to love then to happiness and some other feelings I rather keep to myself.

Dom pulled his teeth from my skin slowly then glided his tongue over my fresh mark sending shivers all through my body.

"How'd that feel?" He asks laying down on the bed.

"Amazing." I answer with enthusiasm.

~~~

Dom's POV

(The pack house)

"Can't we just go upstairs and take a nap, marking someone really takes a lot out of you." I whine as we make our way into the commons for the meeting.

"After the meeting we can do whatever you want, but right now you have to be a big boy and sit in this pack meeting."

Why does she sound so much like my mom?

"I think after the meeting I'm going to have some of the guys take our boxes over to the house."

"Sounds good." She says smiling up at me.

I notice she's braided her hair to the side making her fresh mark more visible.

God, marking her felt great. I mean I could feel everything she was feeling...

Love.

Happiness.

And very Horny.

It makes me happy that I'm the only person that will ever make her feel those feelings.

When we reached the commons everyone was seated talking amongst themselves, of course my mom was catching up with all of her friends and even my father and Stef's parents were engaged in conversations. This might be a good meeting.

"I told you we would be late." Stef whisper/yells at me.

"It was worth it though." I say taking her hand in mine as we make our way towards the front if the conference room.

Max, danny, my father and his beta are all sitting at the long oval shaped table in front of the pack.

As I take my seat next to max I pull Stef in to my lap. I know she's probably blushing like hell but I don't care, I want everyone to know she's mine. Even though the mark I just gave her sits perfectly on her neck for everyone to see.

"Ok everyone is here, we can begin the meeting." My father states using his powerful alpha voice to silence everyone in the room.

~~~

At the beginning of the meeting my father addressed Stef and I being mates and how she will be respected as the next Luna of the pack. Then he began about rouge season, training, and the pack that was moving in not too far away from here. All things I was already aware of.

"I'm so bored." I whisper into Stef's ear.

"Aren't you supposed to be paying attention?" She whispers back trying to muffle the giggle that leaves her mouth.

"I already know this stuff."

"Well we can't leave, and I think it would be really disrespectful to sleep while your dad is talking."

"But I'm so bored."

I turn my attention back to my father then I feel Stef's small hand traveling up my thigh and to my dick.

"Dom any questions?" My father asks as I basically come in my pants.

The shit she does to me.

"Um...no." I answer mostly unaware of what the topic even was.

"On that note meeting adjourned."

~~~

Authors Note

Hello bubble guppies.

Guess weh... We have over 1,000 reads and over 100 votes. But only like 6 comments. We can do better than that, I mean come on I wanna talk to all 1,334 of you. So do me a favor and comment below something random about yourself. I WANNA KNOW!

Ilysm

Ps. Something random about me: I usually sleep at the opposite end of my bed...idk don't ask why.

#ReadAD