The Accident

"But mom I don't wanna go to a new school. Especially in the MIDDLE of the term."

We had moved AGAIN. I was tired of moving from place to place but it was her work and I was finally rebelling.

"Noone cares what you think darling, if we did we would've been dead."

There she goes again with the same stupid line.

"That is so not true!"

Well, it kinda was...

"If you say so but you know we moved for our own good"

"Our own good? More like your own good!"

"I am not about to have this conversation with you right now Missy."

"Whatever"

But, what I didn't know is that this would be the last conversation I would ever have with my mom...that was, until this happened...

Time skip - 6 hours later

All I remembered was hearing sirens then my world faded to black...

I woke up hearing an annoying beeping sound next to me.
I slowly peeled open my eyes and looked around realizing I was in a hospital wearing one of those disgusting gowns. I tried to remember how I got here then the memories of the accident slowly came back to me. I sat up as quickly as possible and pulled all of the wires out of me trying to get up.

The door suddenly opened and a doctor and a nurse came through.

"Ah, I see you are finally awake,we were starting to get worried." He said giving me a warm smile.

"I'm fine but where is my mom?" I questioned.