The thug's Life Daughter's

I never likes sister shaniqua, straight up. She the type of female I'd like to cut in the face with my razor. Before I get heated just talking about her, let me make it clear who I am and where I stand .Don't go jumping to any conclusions either. All of y'all are too quickly to jump to her defense without knowing what somebody up close and personal thinks. When it comes right down to it, those are the ones who really count, the people who was there, who seen it all. Hell, you can't smell nobody's breathe through a camera. You almost can't even see their face their pimples. So you know that TV shit ain't real. Don't run ahead of me. Let me take my time to tell my story.

Chicago Illinois born i don't have no sob stories for you about rats and roaches and pissy pew hallways.I came busting out of my momma's big cocheie on january,28,1977,during one of new yorks worst snowstorms.So my mother named me shaniqua My father, Ricky carter, was so proud of his new baby girl that he had a limo waiting to pick up my moms up from the hospital.The same night my pops gave me a diamond ring set in 24-karat ring in place,but he insisted that he had a guy who would have it adjusted just right.It was important for me to know I design stuff,only the real thing.

We lived in the projects but we were cool with that.We weren't wanting for a damn thing.Ihad three aunts,four uncles and a whole slew of vouisns.As far as we were concerned it was live for all of us to be chilling in the same building, or at least the next building over.We never had to worry about getting into fights because around our way we had reputation.Plus it was plain and simple common sense.if you put your hands on anybody in the family,and so on and so on.Sooner than later we didn't even have to say a word.Everybody understood that our family had the neighborhood locked down,it wasn't worth the trouble.