R.I.P Wilson

GUYS! PLEASE READ THIS!! This is a note my best friend/sister gave to me the day after my dog got hit and died. Wilson, my miniature schnauzer, died on October 8, 2012 at 8:00 pm. I know this is a little late to put up, but I miss him so much and tonight I was thinking about him. I wish the world could have known such a caring dog like my Wilson, but he was taken only by the age of four. I miss him and I thank my sister for writing this to me, it helped alot, and every now and again, I still read it. It brings tears to my eyes, knowing that I will never see him again, only when I die will I get to see my baby. I miss him so much. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

************************************************************************************************************

    God, I am so sorry Marley. I know how much he meant to you. I know you loved him more than anything in the world, but Wilson has never truly left you. He may not be here in a touchable form, but his soul will forever rest with you. I am crying just as much as you are right now because I still can't believe it. I know I will feel a stab to the heart every time I walk into your house and remember the times Wilson always barked at oncoming strangers, curled up between us as we slept, and stared at us curiously with those big brown eyes whenever we talked to him. 

    His heart may no longer beat, and his eyes may no longer blink, but the memory of him will never die, and the flame of love that we had for him will never burn out. He is forever a treasure in your heart that will never be lost, and will always be remembered. As I said when you held him in your arms, he will be with you at all times.

    He will be free from any pain and run with the wind like he always did. When you bury him beneath the gorund, God will take his soul and give him the wings he always deserved. Treasure his passing as a memory that will never be lost and decorate his burial ground with beauty and love. It's a painful time and I was absolutely astounded by that phone call. After we ended our conversation and hung up the phone, I dropped down to my knees and prayed for you. I asked God to please heal this pain and help you get through this. It hurts, I know, but things will be better soon sis. It just takes time.

    Remember, he never truly left.