Bad Introdutions

~Scarlett's POV~
"Ivy come on" I say in a rush.

"Don't rush me. I'm the one cleaning YOUR mess" Ivy snaps back at me.

"Yeah yeah just come on we're going to be late for the first day" I say in an excited tone.

"It's a magic school, we just got back from spring break, next year is high school, and honestly I don't want any stares I AM the daughter of the under lord." Ivy says upset.

"You will be fine lets go" I say teleporting us to the front of the school. Ivy gave me a very stern look. I just ran off grabbing her hand. People were saying hi and hello I almost said hi but I was cut off by Ivy.
"Come on we have to hurry" she said with the same stern look.

"Ya I know" I said walking through the the front doors in front of Ivy. I felt a strong force push me then I heard a splash but when I looked behind me I saw it the demon inside her I had to calm her down but others beat me to her taking pictures and laughing I felt the presence of her true self that could not be shown or she would have no control WHAT so ever. I tried to get through but I couldn't one of the students even showed me a picture-

 I tried to get through but I couldn't one of the students even showed me a picture-

"IVY NO CALM DOWN YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN PLEASE" I yell over the students. She looks at me and almost calms down but only calm enough to talk to her. She looks at all the students and uses some of her magic to push the students to the wall. I could tell they were all in pain so I just flinched. She comes towards me with anger in her eyes. I was so scared I didn't know what to do so I stood there afraid.

"Let's go" she says in anger grabbing my hand walking to class.

~Ivy POV~
I grab Scarlett's hand and storm off to home room. We were the first to arrive. I decided to sit in the way back by the window but Scarlett sat in the front on the second row I really didn't mind I just couldn't wait for school to end so I could go to the game store and buy that new game called MAGICS ONLINE I'm so ready. I felt a smile on my face but it quickly faded away by a salmon haired boy walking up to me.

"Hahaha so your the girl that I pranked oh your soaked hahahahaha" he mocked. If I didn't punch him now I would kill him later.

"Ya whatever I don't care it's the lamest trick in the book" I snapped back looking out the window.

"Eh what did you say brat." the boy said.

"What did you call me flame princess" I snapped back.

"Oh im sorry your not a brat.....your an extreme brat" he laughed loud and obnauxiously. huh

"SHUT THE HELL UP NAUTSU" I yell in anger but imidiutly I close my mouth and run out the room looking dead at Scarlett.

"Hey how do you....wait" Natsu says looking st Scarlett who look so nervous she might faint.