Agent728

Chapter 1
"Run! It's gonna blow!" Yelled Adam (agent728).
"Yea, I noticed!"exclaimed Ryan (agent736).
As they ran out of the burning factory. There mission was to capture Gonzalo but he escaped with the blast.
"Asis will be really annoyed at us," mumbled agent736.
"But we got the code!" Answered agent728.
"Look is that him,"
"Adam, it is."
Just as Gonzalo jumped of the building and using a bent piece of metal he slides across the power-line strait to a window. He kicks through the window and escapes into an empty apartment. The agents follow him to find find broken down door leading to the corridor. As they looked out and just caught a glimpse of Gonzalo running down the stairs. They quickly ran to the stairs shooting there Walther P99's. As they were shooting, Gonzalo breaks down the door and runs across the pathway into the heavy traffic hijacking a blue Audi R8 V10. Not that far behind the agents run to their red Ferrari 458 convertible. As they raced down the road at over 200kmh a clown stepped out from the curb onto the road. Gonzalo slammed on the carbon ceramic brakes on the Audi R8. As he stopped in a cloud of dust the clown whipped out his AK47 and hijacked the Audi. Gonzalo pushed someone of there motorbike and continued his escape. By this time the agents had caught up and were in pursuit. Agent728 got out his machine gun and shot Gonzalo's front wheel. From that the motorbike spin out and crashed into a metal fence. Quickly the agents ran to the crashed motorbike and captured Gonzalo.
"You'll never take me alive," Screeched Gonzalo.
"Watch us," replied Ryan.
They took Gonzalo back to ASIS to be questioned.
"Who do you work for!" Said agent736.
"Why should I tell You,"
Said Gonzalo angrily.
"If you don't we will torture you," said the head if ASIS, as she walked in.
"I'll take it from hear."
When she had finished she gave them their next mission. This time Adam was working alone. Adam was to break into a Russian base and find out what they are planing. "We believe that Gonzalo was linked to the Russians and they are helping him,"she exclaimed
"Oh, and Adam don't die."
"I'll try not to,"
When he got to Russia he had to go to T (The head of the technology department). "Hello agent728," Said T enthusiastically.
"Hello T," replied agent728.
"What do you have for me."
"Well, I have a new silencer for you since you broke the other one,"said the annoyed T with disgruntlement.
"Ooh, thanks," said agent728 happily.
"Now this pen, is actually a grappling hook and it writes,"waffled T
"Just press this button on the side."
"Thanks T see you later,"
When agent728 got there there were two people guarding the gate. He had two tranquillisers left over from one of his other missions.
"Click,click."
The guards fall to the ground and he tip toes through. He ran past the gate while not far behind was .................. Gonzalo!
"How did he escape," whispered agent728 to himself.
"I told you that I would never be caught alive," chuckled Gonzalo to himself.
"Good point," said Adam jokingly.
Gonzalo got out his gun and starting shooting Adam. Adam took no time to get his gun out and retaliate. Agent728 slid down the stairs and used his 'pen' to grapple up to the air vent. He climbed through the vent and dropped into the empty controller room (it was lunch brake). He looked around for any clues.