Getting tickets

Not even ten minutes into dinner and I am done. I thank my mom, give my dad a kiss on the cheek, and go to my room. My room is kind of big, it had teal walls and music notes literally everywhere. There's Cubs memorabilia too. I have posters of Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, and Adam Levine. My queen size bed is in the middle with a bed spread that has teal with black swirls everywhere, there are four posts too.
College is great and all but I like my alone time during the summer. It's the middle of July and I was already wishing for school to start. I lay down on my bed and grabbed my notebook, turn on the Cubs game, and started to take my notes. I'm currently a junior in college and am going for sports journalism. It was always my dream to meet the Cubs line up, even though the team changed most years. This year I was determined to meet Bryzzo (Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo). They are some of the best players on the team. Just when I start to think about what it'd be like to talk to Anthony, my dad knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey Lily, how much do you love me?" he asks.

"Depends.." I trail off with a giggle.

"It's a lot because you're going to meet your dream man tomorrow."

"What are you talking about dad?" I asked dumbfounded.

"We're going to a Cubs game and my boss gave me passes to get to know the team."

"NO WAY" I scream and run to him attacking him with a bear hug. (Haha see what I did there? No, ok I'll leave now).

"Go to bed early. The current game's over. We leave at 10 am," My dad kisses the top of my head and leaves.

Omg it's gonna happen. We're going to meet and hit it off and see what happens! I try to fall asleep but can't get comfortable. I grab my phone and put on I Wanna Be That Song by Brett Eldridge. The video takes place in Wrigley Field so it's only appropriate. I finally relax and fall into a gentle slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So just the author here, how was that? Horrible I bet. If I even get 5 votes I'll cry. Maybe. But please at least comment, I need feedback to know if I should even continue. I love the Chicago Cubs more than my BF and that's saying a lot.
Vote, comment, and enjoy!

Love always,
Jess
Go Cubs Go!!! ❤️💙❤️💙🐻