love strip h.s

[ a.n. SAMIRA WROTE THIS SICK CHAPPY AYE GIVE HER CRED ]

T he room was in a grubby state the floor littered with empty beer cans and condom wrappers, the carpet was stained with a red blotch in the centre which around sat a group of boys and girls- there were about ten of them. The thumping of the loud music was distant just as I found myself resting against the door knees tucked into my chest taking in deep breaths.

I didn't want to be here, why did Katelyn want to go to this stupid house party anyway? Lost in thought I hadn't notice I had been staring at them for a while now before a voice shouted to me from inside the circle.

"Who? Me??" I asked genuinly confused.

It was a boy, his voice was deep with an awkward british accent and his curly brown hair and black pupils rimmed with a crazy blue matched his dimples.

He looked around the room sarcastically, before scoffing "Well there's noone else thats not joining in apart from you" I studied him carefully before getting to my feet to find they were circled around an empty wine bottle. I turned to walk away, turning the handle of the door to exit the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused and annoyed about the fact that I wasnt intrested in playing his petty little game. "Somewhere I can sit in quiet " I retorted.

"Why? Too afraid you cant handle it?" He convulsed looking to his friends as the girls looked me up and down. "Handle what? A silly little game of spin the bottle, you seriously think I can't handle it?"

Who the hell did he think he was? Me being short-tempered easily provoked I slammed the door walking over to circle glaring at a girl to make space and she did so willingly.I sat down crossing my legs and leanning in close.

" Bring it, I'll finish you like a biscut for tea" I cuffed back mimicking his english accent, a scowl scorned his face but dropped when pulled a angelic experession. "You're right, Spin the Bottle is to predictable .." He said giving a innocent defeated face as he picked up and placed the bottle aside, his friends chuckling as a devilish grin formed on his face.

The girls were looking at each other cluelessly. and i was too.

"Thats why wer're playing Love Strip" He simpered stressing every single letter with his annoyingly formal accent. "And whats that?" A really attractive blonde questioned with a sexy flirt on, she was so into him, i could literally feel her ready to pounce on to him and chew his face off, but i guess he knew that already but payed no attention.

"Someone has to guess facts or statement about your love/sex life and if your right then, your opponent has to take off one piece of clothing, if your wrong then you take something off, no toilet breaks, no refusing to strip otherwise you get pinned down and it gets forced of you and that'll be worse. oh and also you have to tell the truth, otherwise thers just no point" He smilied eyes averting to my direction looking me up an down. Isn't that kinda like rape?

Oh no.

Cassie Bradfeild, what on earth have you gotten yourself into.

A feeling of panic and anxiousness invaded my body, i felt exposed even though we havent even started taking off our clothes yet. Oh god maybe I should just admit defeat, leave, find Katelyn and get the hell out of here.

No way in hell, Cassie Bradfeild man up, you got yourself into this get yourself out.

"Girls are starting" I announced proudly finally gathering everyone once of courage I could find stopping the uneasy chatter that rose amongst the boys when the rules had been placed

"Alright " He grinned rubbing his hands together.

"Harry, i'll do you" Blurted out the blonde girl again, breasts nearly falling out of the tight jeans top she was wearing. He sat there smiling glumly.

"Um.. lets see" She thought aloud one finger in her mouth attempting to be cute. I found myself rolling my eyes along with a brunette with a dress and a girl dressed completely in black.

"You had sex in the last 2 hours" She grinned laughing before tuning to us as if she knew she was right, Harry sat there with a straight expression until he spat out the word in his accent.

"Strip"

" What? no, your lieing , I saw you walking into a room with your tounge down a girls throat" She argued defensively. "I saw me walk into a room, not have sex you dimwit" He retorted laughing with the help of a few other of his mates. The girl suddenly shrunk back and was no longer as confident as she was seconds ago.

She looked down at her tight demin top with uncertaincy before whipping it off to reveal two large breast held up by a bright pink push up bra which apprenetly was doing a great job by the looks of it cause she had nearly every boy in the room drooling except .. Harry.

"My turn" He grinned turning to me because I just happened to be sitting write next to the topless blonde who was now being to feel uncomfortable. Just my luck.

I suddenly didnt want to play anymore.

"You.. had your first kiss at 13 and... he turned out to be gay" He guessed pretty sure he was right . The whole room was still with only the shrieking silence screaming in our ears.

I was doomed.

How on earth did he guess that exactly right?

Everyone in the room read my expression just fine, I was starting to feel ..scared. I didn't want to take my clothes off. I wish I hadn't come here, it would of been better if I had of stayed home and ordered in chinese food. Before I could even have a moment of silence to contemplate on which way I could escape, everyone was chanting that one word.

"STRIP, STRIP, STRIP, STRIP, STRIP"

The voices were loud in my ear, my heart was thumping loud in my chest, of all the faces in the room his was the most content with the fact that i was being pressurised to take my clothes off by a gathering of drunk teens who were in a few seconds ready to take them off for me. 

He had this smirky grin on his face which showed a 'can you handle it?' mocking expression. I wanted to prove him wrong so bad.

All I had to do was strip...