The Perfect Crime.

Chapter One. My Hero....?

 A simple introduction to my life...This is my story- the story of a typical high school girl Eri Knight.

I watched on the news as they talked about how mysteriously crimes are being solved and they claime that the police are being helped by the smartest man in the world. They call him Sage as in Wise, which made sense wise as in intellegent and to be that wisdom like an owl and the sense of and eagle. But that's all i hear! Girl squealing "Oh he's probably really hot like a sexy super genius," and boys reply "He's probably a super comupter or real ugly nerd who sits in his room all day on the comupter," both are really annoying.

Me, Eri Knight on the other hand, i think he's a normal human being simply with the intellegence that'll put everyone to shame; nothing different. Roaming the halls of Greenaway High i was face to face with my locker; which didn't like to open for me. I unlocked my locker and fought with it until my friend opened it for me "There you go," his slight Italina accent calling in his usual morning greeting. Dark black hair falling over sea green eyes, with his normal plaid shirt and skinny jeans made my best friend, Jamieson Blake; "Morning Jamie," i greeted in my normal moody mornings.

"Another pit fight with ye'old locker," Jamie laughed, "No simple my locker hates me," I replied stuffing my fall coat and textbooks in the locker. "Of course and the lunch lady is out to get you too," Jamie's laughed coninuted. "Why not i mean i spilled milk and didn't clean it and the next day there was no milk," i replied in a spooky tonelike it was a mystery; me and Jamie laughed to homeroom. When we got there we saw our other friends and chatted until class started; anf it went on like usual with Jamie sending me text messages of annyoance and me kicking him since i sit behind him.

Hours later school came to an end and Jamie and I headed to work; the towns local shoe store was awesome. Foot locker, Locale, and Soft Mocs had nothing on us; we carried every kind of shoe and every brand. Plus Jamie and I at the end of every season get new shoes that are being shipped back to the company for free; we had collections and in counting (Somewhere we err.. lost count of all of them). Jamie and I sorted shoes and chatted, customers came and went and the day almost done we chilled by the check out playing with returned open shoe laces.

I wrapped a neon pink shoe lace around my wrist because it matched my outfit; a in your face pink batman shirt with a black hoodie and tights with (new-thank you store) knee boots. With an hour to close we just sat and talked until the door chim rung in our ears; looking busy Jamie sat at cash and i walked around and greeted a man "Hi can i help you with anything?" i asked in my fake nice tone. "Yeah give me all you money," he yelled pointing a gun at me, Fuck : i thought i don't want to die. "NOW," he commanded; our boss Dav walked out with hands up, "Jay," which was his nickname for Jamie "Get the money from the cash now," Jamie nodded and put it in a bag.

In this time the man had walked over to me and the gun pointed to my forehead; in this time i prayed for my life and how i rather die old not with a bullet to my head. Police sierns filled our ears and in seconds cops filled the room; the man tackeled to the ground and a cop wrapping a blanket around me i teared up. I was scared and it's only natural in this situation; Jamie didn't leave me that night. Calling his parents he stayed at my play sleeping on my rooms couch (after a hours fight); with waking up to the smell of bacon and toast.

Jamie went home in the morning after i complained he smelt like a locker room in a joking manner and that i'd be fine. I took a quick shower, drying my hair i pulled a tank top and over size hoodie with tights and boots i went to find breakfast and a note. Dear Eri i'm sorry we're not here but we're worried sick and hope that everything is okay. Had to go to work early sorry and love : Mom and Dad.  I read the note in my head, i never really saw my parents they're busy all the time; but i'm fine i'm 18 i got used to it.