Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
"Wow," Olivia deadpanned as she exited out of the Swimmers Robbed in Rio fanfiction.

"What's going on?" Olivia's sister, Mary Helen Lowe asked.

"Just this dumb fanfiction! Who would even think of something like that! Gunnar's middle name isn't even Danger! They should sue for libel!!!" Olivia was fuming for absolutely no reason. Mary suspected it was because she had strong feelings for these swimmers, one in particular (AN: remember this for later :-))

"Whoa whoa hey girl calm down," Mary softly said to Olivia as if she was a spooked horse. She started stroking her nose as well and luckily Olivia relaxed.

"Girls!!" Olivia and Mary heard their mother, Phyllis calling for them. "I need you to go to the store, Kroger, and pick up some things for me!"

The girls looked at each other with huge smiles. "Yay grocery shopping!" They exclaimed.

After getting dressed to the nines in leather mini skirts and mammoth print crop tops and boarded their moms friends private jet to get some fresh groceries.

The girls walked into Kroger, arms linked and strutting like they were on a runway, making everyone stop and stare at the two vixens that just walked in. With the cart in hand, they began their mission.

"I have an idea! An amazing one at that!" Mary shouted in Olivia's face.

"And what might that be?" Olivia responded.

Mary took a deep breath and said, "Okay, so how about we split up to cut this trip in half? I'll take the outside of the store and you can get the inside and in thirty minutes we can meet up at register #6!"

Olivia looked at Mary in awe. "What a great plan little sis! Wish I had thought of that!"

With a few hearty laughs the girls went in their different directions to get two ingredients for dinner.

"Hmm what's first on the list?" Olivia mumbled to herself while quickly skimming over the list. "Oh right Starbucks!" She quickly sprinted over to the Starbucks in Kroger and ordered a trente no foam, five shot, half calf, no foam pumpkin spice latte with no foam at 210 degrees just the way her idol, Chanel Oberlin, ordered hers.

With the latte in hand, Olivia made her way to aisle 8, so she could pick up 42 boxes of her favorite meal, SpongeBob macaroni and cheese.

She had gotten 41 of the boxes into the cart, and just as she was reaching for the last available box, someone's hand shot out and grabbed it before she got the chance.

"Hey what gives! That was my box of mac and cheese who do you think you are???" She yelled at the thief without even seeing who it was. She was blind with rage.

However, she could hear a male voice saying, "Wow you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Olivia's vision began to come back to her, but all she could see in front of her was an Olympic gold medal from the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. She titled her head up as far as it could go and was finally staring into the orbs of the one and only Olympic gold medalist swimmer and costar of the fanfiction she had just read that morning, GUNNAR BENTZ.

"Oh my god." Olivia could barely breathe. Her favorite Olympic swimmer who was robbed at gunpoint maybe was standing right in front of her, in the Mount Vernon, Ohio Kroger of all places.

"What's your name?" Gunnar confidently asked Olivia. With his amazing swimming skills and manly good looks, he knew he would have her in his bed by the end of the night.

"My name is Olivia, but you can call me on my cell phone if you like," Olivia said surprising herself. She was never usually this bold with boys but she knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"I'm Gunnar," the giant Olympian responded, causing Olivia to blush because she already knew who he was. She debated whether or not to tell him she was a fan and decided she might as well, because last time she let a famous person know she was a fan, he invited her to hang out with him.

"Yeah, I know. I watched you swim in the Olympics just the other day. How are you already back in the US? I thought you were just robbed at gunpoint yesterday?" Olivia knew she was rambling but she couldn't stop herself. She wanted to talk to him as much as she could before he decided she was a weirdo.

Gunnar smiled sheepishly, "yeah about that.. Lochte made it up so we wouldn't get in trouble for drunkenly vandalizing a bathroom. I'm sure the truth will be revealed soon to the public. But until I'm caught up in the crazy media storm, why don't you and I get to know each other a little better?" Right after he said that he leaned down and placed a precious kiss on Olivia's forehead. She could barely breathe. She couldn't believe that her number one celebrity crush actually just kissed her in the middle of Kroger.

Olivia felt her face heat up and tried to formulate a sentence but she was so nervous that it was impossible. All that came out of her mouth was, "aahh...hehe..i..i...i..uh...hahah...ye..yes!!!!!"

Gunnar just smirked. He always got the ladies. "Alright then well let's buy all the Mac and cheese and head back to my place."

"WAIT!!!" Olivia unnecessarily screamed, "I can't right now, I'm here with my little sister. I can't just leave her."

"Yes you can," Mary replied from behind Olivia. Olivia just about jumped out of her skin.

"Mary what the heck when did you get here??" Olivia screeched.

Mary just giggled and responded, "I've been here the whole time! I started following Gunnar around the second I saw him and he just happened to end up here! You should totally go with him Olivia, I'll finish up the grocery shopping and fly the jet back home on my own!"

Olivia immediately began tearing up. "I...wow Mary I don't even know what to say. You are the best sister and girl could ever have!"

"Awwwww!" Mary replied and the two sisters then hugged and cried for ten minutes in the Mac and cheese aisle.

Gunnar eventually cleared his throat saying, "um Olivia do you mind if we leave now? I'm very uncomfortable."

Olivia blushed again. "Oh shit sorry, yeah let's get out of here! I'm so excited to hang out with you!"

With another hug to Mary, Olivia and Gunnar left Kroger hand in hand with 42 boxes of macaroni and cheese off to explore the night.

_________
Hey guys, hope you liked the first chapter! There will probably be two more after this posted sometime tonight! It's gonna get juicy!!!