1♣️

Brynn

I woke up and turned my alarm clock off I walked to my closet and wore black jeans with  a black and white striped shirt. My closet was huge with darker shades on one side and lighter shades on the other. But somehow, I NEVER had anything to wear.I wasn't in the mood for school. But then again I never was. I grab my backpack and get in my car.

As I arrive at school I realize I'm late I walk not really caring.as I walk inside I feel everyone's eyes on me.  ?¿Miss rumfallo I would like to know why your late?¿ My car ran out of gas. Lies Not waiting for her response I walked to my seat.

The rest of the class was a blur I never really paid attention unless it was test week. "Okay I will be assigning partners for this weeks assignment. Mackenzie with Lucas Maddie with Zach and Brynn with.... Nick"  oh great Nick. Nick was nice and was also my twin brother Lucas's best friend but he was popular I wasn't . This is a disaster.

I walked over to Nick blowing my bubble gum along the way. "So...." he began to say. "Yeah let's get this assignment done and over with I'm not in the mood for school" I could see the annoyance in his eyes. We split the project into two parts so as to not work with each other much but we still had to put our parts together on our poster and practice presenting it. So there was no avoiding having to make contact with eachother.
-
I walked over to my best friend Mackenzie Ziegler. Mackenzie was a good student we were complete opposites but we made it work. I tell her all about Nick and the fact that I hate being stuck with him. I turn to look at my brother, Lucas Mackenzie has had a crush on him since 4th grade. He doesn't feel the same way but he also doesn't know that she likes him. But I'm his sister and he hasn't told me so far if he likes her so I guess sadly, he doesn't like Mackenzie.

|~Time skip to lunch~|
Me and Mackenzie set down our trays at our usual table. I'm talking to Mackenzie then I turn to see Nick and Lucas they had always been friends but up until now I had never even talked to Nick other than "hey" or "ok I'll tell him". "What are you guys doing here?¿" I ask "what's the matter your brother and his friend can't visit you?¿" "¿what do you want?" I ask.  Nick looks at Lucas and gulps. "Just promise me you'll hear me out k?" 

Nick

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend"  Brynn looks like she's going to kill me.
"Wait... No..... What... why... AGHH!!" Is all I hear from a furious Brynn. I just need you to do it. If you do this for only A WEEK I'll do the rest of the project and give you the presentation script. " I don't know Nick...." Plz Brynn I NEED this. After we can go back to our own friends and  not talking to eachother.  I'll see you 6th period P.E I need you to think about this.

Hi guys!!!
I am so excited for this book this book is about Brynn, Lucas, Nick, and Mackenzie! Brynn is assigned with Nick whom she does not really know. Nicks parents think he should get his grades up so Nick lies and says he has a girlfriend. And now he asks BRYNN to be his fake girlfriend. But will Brynn grow feelings for him? Or will she be stuck being his girlfriend then leave?
NOT ORIGINAL IDEA!!!