Prologue

Hello, my name is Christian Lampa. I’m a second year Middle Schooler at CIU, Cheryl Ivy University. I’m not good at making any friends, nonetheless I will tell a story about my school life.

It’s about during when I was on 1st year.

It was first day of classes. Most of us, the freshmen, will start looking some old friends back from we were Grade School.  Unfortunately, I don’t have one in my class. I don’t have single old classmate neither, since most of my previous classmate have gone to the prestigious Schools or University. Ah!! How sad…

But then, I saw a person who has resemblance to me, though, he was in a different class. We have same figure, a weak looking person, but he still was an opposite which he was fine at making friends. I wanted to know his name but it felt like he was difficult to approach. At the end of the classes, I’ve decided that I will make him an encouragement for me to make friends.

For God’s sake!! One month had passed and I’m still eating lunch all alone. I haven’t got any single friend for the reason that I always wanted to see him. It made me complete seeing him. Did I stalk? Did I really stalk? I think I didn’t, he was only my encouragement but even if I was a stalker it made me happy.

All my classmates then have their different friends in class. What about me?! I was still eating all alone. I haven’t made any friends at all; therefore, I decided to start making friends at my own class not for God’s sake but for my own.

I started to approach my seatmate. Her name was Andrea. I asked her if I can be friends with her. She replied to me “Okay, Let’s be friends”. And that was one of my breath-taking moments in life.

I bet you think he was totally “She”!! No he wasn’t…

She was a lesbian! But No Matter!! At any rate I was happy that she became an old friend of mine.

She always protected me with all sorts of stuff and we help each other for most of the schoolwork. My Teacher once told us that we sort of having a Mother-and-Child relationship. She was one of the brightest persons in our class and thanks to our teamwork we were able to pass our first quarter of the year. Teamwork... we need it because even if she was one of the brightest persons in our class she wasn’t vigorous in terms of studies. We were covering each other weaknesses and that was labeled a great teamwork.

But then, I thought she was going to be my forever friends at least for just a whole school year.  She was our Top 3 of the class. Becoming one of the top make her worst, she started ditching classes subsequently. I rarely saw her; we became distant to each other. What's more, she became friends with some of our classmate who she can ditch classes with. All the efforts that I’ve done were wasted.

Here I go again having no friends at all. I’m eating lunch all by myself at the canteen. I also happening to search for my encouragement guy, yet, he was no longer can be found. I bet he was hanging with his own friends. I only wish I was one of those…

Second quarter had passed. There was lot of students who were failed; hopefully I was not one of those. Of course… those who ditch classes were failed. Then again, to be expected to Andrea who was a genius person passed.

People have the right to be stupid, however, some people abuse that privilege. I am stupid, I even don’t know how to get just a single true friend. Since, there was no friend to support me I was being bullied by most of my classmates. And the hardest part was even Andrea bullied me. I cannot fight back because I considered her my precious friend.

My first school year was a damn... I ended up being bullied until the end. Nevertheless, I will consider this my learning for this new school year. I wonder who will be my classmates??!