A night on the bus

•contains smut•

It was a usual night on the Asking Alexandria tour bus, James, Sam and Cameron had gone to some club. It was just Ben and Danny on the bus....

Ben P.O.V

I just got out of the shower when I heard the bus door slam. "Danny?" More slams and crashes. I put on my boxers and stepped out. What I saw, I hadn't seen in 2 long years.

Danny's hair was matted to his face his eyes were closed with pink rims under them he was on the ground with bottles around him that he must have knocked off. "Shit! Dan?" I ran over to him kneeling down. "Please no.." I whispered praying he was breathing, I saw his chest rise and fall.

Thank God. I reached into his pocket praying that i didnt find the bag. Shit.

Danny's P.O.V

Everything was black and warm. I thought i heard Ben come over but hell i dont know. I was so coked out of my fucking mind. All because I saw ben fucking some slut yesterday. I love him. Ya i know me! Danny mother fucking worsnop liking his best friend. But i dont care. I tried to move and say something but nothing happend.

Ben P.O.V

I moved danny to the couch praying he would wake up soon. I couldn't see him like this anymore it broke my heart. He was my best friend, I loved him. Why did he have to go do drugs fuck some whore and come home like this? "Just please wake up Danny come on man I need you to wake up now." Nothing. I went to go put on some pants when I heard a groan. "Dan? Is that you man are you okay?"

Danny's P.O.V

I got up. Man my head hurt. Where was Ben? did he leave? I heard them call my name. "Dan? Is that you man are you okay?" "Yeah yeah I'm alright.." I managed to choke out my voice hoarse. He turned on the light and when he came into veiw my God I thought my heart stopped. He was beautiful, well I know that sounds silly but he really was his tone skin and his tattoos. His face have a look of concern on it. "What the hell mate! I thought you were clean I thought you were better why did you do the stand why?" "I don't know Ben." I was lying of course I always liked him! the boys I know damn well why did it! But I just couldn't let him know he would never look at me the same way again.

Ben P.O.V

Danny sat up, he had been clean for two years we are all so proud of him and now we just goes and fucks everything up. Why did he have to do that what was the great excuse behind this time!I don't even want to know. "Why did you do it Danny? Huh?" I asked him my voice was cold. He looked up at me his eyes were still red but they were so sad broke my heart he was like my brother you know? "You wouldn't believe me if I told you then trust me." He said slightly laughing as he did. "Danny I don't really care and now all I want to know is why you did it so I can just go to sleep alright it's three in the morning I don't need to be dealing with your childishness right now!" "Fine ben! I did it because I love you I always have an always will, nothing you can say can change that. I did it because I saw you fucking some whore last night I know that she doesn't love you like I will but whatever you don't care you just set it you think I'm a fucking child! Go to bed then I'll see you tomorrow."

Ben P.O.V

What did Danny just say that he loved me? no that can't be right! He's Danny worsnop the straightest guy know he wouldn't love some worthless piece of shit like me! She went to go leave, I grabbed him by the wrist. "Wait Danny." I spun around and kissed him. He didnt kiss back. Shit what hve I done I'm so stupid how could I have ruined this, I just ruined the whole entire band such an idiot. I pushed him away tears in my eyes, "I I'm sorry Danny I just." I ran to the bathroom and shut the door locked it, I grab my only true friend, I Pull off my shirt and press it to my ribs, 1 2 3 4 5 6. 6 cuts I'm so stupid I can't believe I did it. I'm crying now just added more Cuts to my already scared rib cage I hear a knock on the door. "Ben? please come out I'm sorry". I don't respond. "Be I swear to God open up this door now Or I will kick it in!!" Go ahead and try I think myself. Bang!! "Ben come on can we just-" he stopped dead in this sentence.