When You Meet

Essence's POV

Essence's POV

My friend told me about a hot dancer who works at a nearby strip club and invited me to come to one of his shows tonight. I'm free so I told her I'd come with her. I comb through my Long black hair as well as my furry tail, apply some scented lotion to my brown skin, and apply some mascara before getting dressed and heading down to my car.

 I comb through my Long black hair as well as my furry tail, apply some scented lotion to my brown skin, and apply some mascara before getting dressed and heading down to my car

I head over to my friends house and pull into her driveway before texting her to let her know I'm here. Not even 20 second later she bursts through the front door and runs over to my car before climbing in and throwing her arms around me. "It's so good to see you Essy! We haven't hung out together in forever!" She says. Me and her have been best friends since 7th grade, and we're both in college now. "I missed you too Crystal." I say honestly hugging her back just as tightly. I pull away to get a good look at her face and of course she takes a second to play with my wolf ears. She hasn't really changed since we were kids. She's still pretty and she's still overly energetic. I drive to the club and park my car before walking in with my friend. We cut through the crowd and up to the stage so we can see better. The lights go of for a moment as the music changes and then come back on in a fiery purple color that matches my eyes as a light green lizard comes out on stage. The girls go wild and reach for him. He has black eyes with gold irises. His chest, stomach, and the underside of his tail are a light yellow. His hands, feet, forearms, and ankles are black. He is tall and muscular with a tattoo of a star on his right shoulder. My friend wasn't exaggerating at all. He is hot. He shifts his hips a bit before circling the pole once and grinding his hips against the pole, all while looking at me. He rips his shirt off and throws it to the side before running a hand down his chest and abs and stopping at his pants. He walks to the edge of the stage and picks me up. I squeak in surprise and wrap my arms around his neck. He smirks down at me as he walks back towards the pole. He presses my back up against it and supports me by holding the back of my thighs. He grinds his hips into mine and licks his lips with a sexy smirk. He places me down on a chair on the stage and spreads my legs. Starts moving his body smoothly in a sexy motion. Omg! A lap dance! I instantly feel blood rushing to my cheeks. He notices this and smirks before picking me up placing me back down in the audience. He smirks and winks at me before walking back stage. The girls gaze at me with jealousy in their eyes. My friend grabs me and pulls me over to the bar."I can't believe it! Out of all the girls in the audience, he chose you!" She says excitedly. I don't understand it myself. Out of all the girls, why would he choose me? The loud music combined with the smell of alcohol is bothering my nose and giving me a headache. My senses of hearing and smell are several times stronger than a normal person because I'm a mutant. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Text me when your ready to leave." I say. "Alright. Talk to you later." She responds before mixing in with the crowd of people on the dance floor. I head up a flight of stairs at the side of the room. It leads up to the roof. I walk over to the center and sit down before staring up at the moon. It's full tonight. A few minutes later my ears twitch towards the door as the pick up the sound of someone coming up the stairs. I look behind me to see the door open and a lizard coming out. He's the same one who gave me a lap dance earlier.  "Oh sorry is this your spot?" I ask. "Yeah but don't worry about it." He says before sitting down next to me and looking up at the moon as well. "Oh. Thanks..." I drop off. "Ramiro. But call me Ro." He finishes for me. "Thanks Ramiro." I say with a friendly smile. He nods before looking up at the moon as well.

Ramiro's POV

She's the same girl I used in my show earlier. Sitting out here the wind blowing her long black hair, her furry tail wrapped around her waist, the moonlight shining in her purple eyes and on her smooth brown skin. She looks so "Beautiful." I accidentally voice my thoughts. She turned to look at me. "You mean the moon?" She asks tilting her head. "Yeah." I reply quickly. She turns her gaze back to the sky.

Essence's POV

We sit in silence for a few more minutes before I hear Ramiro shiver. I turn my attention to him. "Are you cold Ramiro." I ask. "Yeah. A little." He says. I move closer and unwrap my trail from my waist to wrap it around his shoulders, letting it fall on his chest, wrapping an arm around him. "Better?" I ask. "Better." He says with a smile. He has an amazing smile. We just sit together talking and looking up at the moon for a while. As it turns, out he's actually very mild. I look at my phone when it vibrates. "I'm ready to go. Where are you." "I need to get going. My friend wants to leave." I say "Alright. Text me sometime." He says handing me a slip of paper. "I will. See you Ro." I say before hugging him goodbye.

Ramiro's POV

When she hugged me I could feel her breasts through her shirt and struggled not to blush. She walked away swaying her round hips and her furry tail. As i watch her leave, one thought remains in my mind. She called me by my nickname and she didn't say anything dirty or act like she was trying to get in my pants. And she's really sweet. I like her.

To be continued...