New job

Mark's POV

"Your kidding me!!!"i shout through the phone at my bank manager"sorry mark but the accounts system has been hacked and we've lost everything""it'll be ok i can get a part time job some where ""good luck markiemoo""bye"i sigh and hang up.

'And now the fun begins'i think getting up off the couch and walking into my office .i set myself in the chair and turn on my pc 'Google should have some sort of answer' and after a good five minutes of search ,pending and raging.I inultimatly(is that a word ,i think so?)decide on the pizzeria not to far away,pewdy pies pizzeria,for the night guards posision .'i guess i should call the pizzeria'so i dialded the number "um..hello hello hello""um..hi?"i respond"hi my name is Felix and im the founder of this establishment""hi im mark and i was hoping the night guard job was still free?"i waited in silence for an answer"hehe...are you sure you want that job why not a waiter or chef?""im absolutely positive partly cause A.I cant cook and B.i have a crap sense of basaid so yeah..."i say wonder why he said 'are you sure' in a worried tone?"well ok ... Can you start tonight ""yeah what time?""midnight"...ARE YOU FUCKIN GGGAAAHHHH"I'll see you then buh-bye"i hung up and quickly checked the time ,20:00 ,"EIGHT O'CLOCK ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!!!!!!"I shout at the dog "i better take a shower"

Author chan's POV

So mark to his shower and a nap before preparing to leave

NEXT TIME ON SEPTIPLIRE...

"*crackle*they just wanna say hi..." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WTF" "please we just wanna friend we all do........."

TO BE CONTINUED..........