Chapter 1

Note: Y/n stands for your name.
(Author's P. O. V)

Y/n has got a new neighbour in the apartment neighbourhood she lives at. All she know about the new neighbour is that he's a he. She has never talked even met him yet.

#Door being knocked#
"Package delivery!"

Huh? Package? I don't remember ordering stuff.. Y/n thought to herself as she walked to the door to open it.

"Here's the package, please sign here." The delivery guy said.

"Um.. Ok..?" She took the package and then signed on where the delivery guy just pointed at. "Thank you" She bowed, after the delivery guy walk away she closes the door.

I freaking need to know who's this.. She observed the package looking for the address. "Found it. xx apartment num. 111. Shit? That's next door.." Y/n found the address and realizes that it should be delivered next door. She wore her slippers and walked next door to return the package.

Y/n is just not a social person. She felt nervous doing this. She's an introvert. But once she felt comfortable being with someone or friends she changed into a complete different character.

She took a deep breath as she stands in front of a door with 111 on it. She knocked. It doesn't took a long time for the door to be opened.

"Uh.. I-it should be delivered to you." She stuttered as she handed the package to the pale looking guy.

"Why is it with you then? You didn't do anything to it do you? You weren't stealing it. Right?" He talked more like asked a lot of question.

"Ugh.. M-mis-delivery..?" She answers with a questioning tone.

"Oh. Thanks then." The pale guy smiled slightly and took the package away from Y/n.

"I'm going back then.." Y/n walked back to her room, she can hear the door of 111 is closed.

Y/n laid down in her bed, drowning her face in the pillow. Having thoughts about the new boy she just met. Thinking about how handsome, how his fluffy pink hair looking so soft.. How he talked to her back the-

"What am I thinking about?! He's not gonna like you girl.. Stop imagining shits.." Y/n slaps both of her cheeks softly as she snaps out everything.

- - -
Some days has passed. Y/n talked 1 or 2 times with her neighbour, and got to know his name. Suga. That is his name. Y/n thought meeting Suga a couple of times is a coincidence. Because you guys never met before that 'package incident'.

On a 。
。Saturday evening

"Y/n, basket?" Suga called out for y/n from a basketball court near the apartment.

"Uh.. No?" Y/n answered nervously. "But.. Yes.." "I want to learn" said Y/n adding the lines.

"Well.. Let me teach you then. Uh... If you want to." Suga don't dare look at Y/n in the eyes.

"Why not?" Y/n got excited. She had been wanting to play basketball for ages.

。。To Be Continued 。。

Authornim is back! Anyways.. From now on I'll call myself E :3 k? Or just stay as authornim? Haha.

Well I actually said that I will update a Chanyeol fanfic. But the story is not yet done haha. So I'll start with a Suga fanfic first. I actually wrote this in my fanfic book and wanted to post it. Haha!

Xoxo,

E