Fame hacks

Okay so this will be my new story! Thanks to @_nabila & raihanah. They helped me with this story so I'm here to write it. Yeah I deleted my other stories to start fresh and I'm here to write one. Okay let's get started

---------------------------------------------

Zoe's POV

And uploaded! I just hit 2M subscribes, and I have uploaded a new video about my November favorites. YouTube is the only place that makes me happy. I can sit around and make videos all day and my viewers can watch it and enjoy it. I can also do a collab with other youtubers, I can even watch other YouTube videos all day as well.

I turn off my laptop and pack my camera away and made my way to my wardrobe. I picked out an outfit from my wardrobe. I walk around my walking wardrobe and searched for clothes that is comfortable to wear. So I wore my boyfriend jeans and blue collared shirt with my docs and put on some makeup and made my way out of the house.

I was driving to tyler's house. Yes Tyler Oakley. We are close friends and we do silly stuff together. Today I'm making a video with him on his channel. As I arrived at his house, I knocked and came in.

"Hey Tyler" I said. "Hey Zoe, come in" I walked inside his house, it was pretty big, I sat on his couch, the green soft couch.

"I'm going to go upstairs to get the equipment, would you mind waiting here?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure" I sat their patiently waiting for him. It was quiet until I heard someone coughing.

"Um Tyler is that you?" I asked. No answer.

"Tyler is that you just answer for god damn sakes" Then the voice finally spoke.

"I'm not Tyler, I'm his friend and who are you?" I looked up from my phone to see who 'the not Tyler guy was'. Oh my. He was good looking, his jawline and cheekbones, his grey looking eyes, his muscles that tense, his hair that's quiffed.

"Who are you?" He asked twice. I just noticed that I was staring a him like an idiot.

"Oh I'm Zoe or Zoella if you know me from YouTube" I blushed.

"Yeah I know you, your Tyler's friend the one that makes video with him and yeah". "Yeah that's me" I told him.

There was an awkward silence before Tyler came downstairs with all his equipment. "Oh so you guys met" he asked.

"Yeah um I'm going to be upstairs" he said and straight away was gone like that.

"Wow he's acting wierd, anyways yeah that's chase, my friend from a long time"

"How come you never talk about him?" I asked him. "Sometimes it's better to not talk about anyone until you met them, you like him?" He asked me.

"I don't know him that well" I answered to him whilst playing with my hair.

"I know that but do you think he's attractive" he asked me again.

How should I answer this? Should I tell Tyler that he's attractive? He is but maybe he'll tell him and stuff. So I just stand up and walked to the kitchen.

"I know you think he's attractive" he said to me. "Just getting a drink Tyler, and let's start" I walked back to the room.

"Don't be shy babe, anyways let's get this challenge started!" He said.

We were doing the what is it? challenge, it's when you put a blindfold and someone has to put anything in your hand. So we were recording.

"Hello guys I'm Tyler as you all know and I'm here with Zoella!" "Yay! I'm here with Tyler and we're doing the what is it? challenge, so basically im going to put something on Tyler's hand and he'll have to guess it!" I told the audience. "Lets start" He said.

"So I'll blindfold Tyler first and he had to guess what it is" I blindfold him with a cloth and pulled my container filled with what I want to put on his hand.

First up I put a small snail on his hand. "Okay its not moving, oh wait it's moving! ITS MOVING ITS MOVING ZOE WHAT HAVE YOU PUT!" he screamed and i start laughing. "What is this it feels ugly and its fucking moving! I do't want to touch it but, AAAAAHHHH!" He starts screaming again. "Just touch it its not scary" I said whilst chuckling. It was funny to see his reaction. He goes to touch it, "your hands over here" I say to him. "Zoe i'm scared" He points his finger to touch the animal. "What the fuck it's moving, what is this!" he said whilst laughing. "You want me to move it?" I said.

"I give up!" He says, "Alright, it was a snail" I said whilst laughing. "Your'e a mean person its not funny i have a trauma of insects and bugs!" I still kept laughing. Next i put a gold ball with honey on top of it and i placed it in his hand. "WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD" "Calm down Tyler! Touch it to see what it is" He touched it and started to play with it. "Is this like a ball covered with um something sticky?" "YESS!" i said and laughed to his reaction.

"Now my turn" He said with the scary face. I put my blindofld on and was scared at the same time. I felt something, its like coming from the sky. "WHat is this oh my gosh!" I say. I can hear him laughing in the background. "Is this water?" I said. "No" Then i can feel something soft but really familar. "AHHHHHHHH, ITS MOVING SHIIT!" i said, it was scary. "Dont move your hand you little baby" "Shut up tyler" But he still kept lauhing. I can feel the thing move again. What is this oh my god. "WAIT I KNOW WHAT IT IS!" yes i actually do, it feels so familiar. "Isn't it my brush?" "YES!" He said.

Tyler's POV

For my next idea for the game i knew exactly what to do. So i went inside called Chase to come down.

"Okay don't be scared"

Zoe's POV

"Thank's alot Tyler that's really going to help me" I joked to him. "Yeah now put your hands out:" He insisted. I followed his insructions. I felt nothing, I was scared obviously. "Is it going to be something scary?" I asked him" "No I promise" he answered. The next thing you know I feel something covering my hand.

----------------------------/-----------------

A cliffhanger! Well thank you to @_nabila for the cover! Go check out her books bcs they're amazing as well!

& to watch the video from TYLER'S  channel, clink the link 

I hope y'all enjoy this bcs yeah I'll try to update ASAP (a$ap rocky) and share it and follow mehhhhh

& also follow my tumblr

Alternatesurvivor.tumblr.com

adios bitchchahos.