'KYS' (Please Never Say It to Anyone)

I heard this from now-you-will-fall so thanks about that.

- I wrote this book for explain what is 'kys' and why you should not say it to anyone.

- 'kys' means kill yourself and it's not a joke!! You have to understand this. Maybe you said this for say 'get out' or something like that but telling people to kill themselves is not a joke. And it's mean.

- People say this on Tumblr AND ALSO IN REAL LIFE. Don't do this. Because one, it's nonsense (and childish) and two, it could be bad to say someone who's depressed or having suicidal thoughts.

- I don't really want to be like adult (who always say what you have to do) but JUST DO NOT DO IT.

- If anyone feel depressed about this reason (or another reasons) and wanna talk to someone, can sent message to me. I'm always here and we can talk (I think I'm a little friendly so not problem)

- And I have to say it again please don't say anyone to kill themselves. It's foolish. DO. NOT. DO. IT. It's all I can say.

- If you read this and think that it's important please share this to your book or profiles. I don't want to tag someone special. So the person, who read this, could think that I tag her/him.

Thanks for everyone and if you want more information about this you can look at now-you-will-fall 's 'Random Shit' book. Chapter name is 'Spread the word about this please'.