Sick {Seijūrō Akashi}

You're currently in bed. Why? Because you're sick. With a fever.

~~~Flashback~~~

You were walking home, "Surprise!" Aomine screamed pelting you with water balloons. All you did was stare at him with a derp face.

"Great," You mumbled glaring at Aomine. You were standing next to your house soaking wet with freezing cold water. 

"Daiki Aomine," A commanding voice said from behind you. You whipped around to see Seijūrō Akashi.

"Seijūrō" You gasp in surprise. 

"Y/n," He greeted. He whipped out a pair of scissors and pointed it at Aomine, "Pleasant, what did you do," 

"I uh.. pelted your girlfriend with water balloons?" Aomine replied nervously.

~~~Flashback end~~~

Let's say Aomine was punished.

"Do you need anything?" Seijūrō asked coming to your room. 

"Water" You said in coughing a bit. Seijūrō nodded before coming back with a glass of water and a pill. 

"Swallow," He commanded. 

"H-hai," You said as Seijūrō handed you your pills and a glass of water. You swallowed the pill and gulped the water. "Don't blame me if you get sick," You teasingly said. 

"I don't get sick," Seijūrō said bluntly. He then softened his voice, "Have a nice rest,"

"S-seijūrō," Was the last thing you said before you fell asleep.

Seijūrō looked at you, peacefully sleeping. "How cute," He mumbled as he touched your red cheek. "Have a night sleep, Y/n," 

He pecked your cheek, then sighed. He couldn't contain himself from your cuteness. He got into bed with you, and kept pecking your cheek, neck, and lips. 

Needless to say, Seijūrō got a cold. 

"Now you have to take care of me," Seijūrō smirked in bed.

 "Hai, hai!" You said cheerfully, "Do you need anything?" 

"I need you to be in a nurse outfit," 

"N-NOPE!"