speechless

Y/N pov 

I'm on my way to dad's house so I can go to my new college. I'm soooo excited because well Um only 14 and I'm getting to experience the college life already.

*Pulls up to dad's house*

"HEY DAD!!!" I yell with so much emotion in my voice. He laughs and says "Hey Y/N do you wanna meet your birth mum?!?" At that point I was seach less because so much is going on at once but I managed to nod yes. I walk in the house close by dad and he points to a very pretty woman. He then says "Hey Marzia look..." He is interupted by Marzia running up and just hugging me along with him. We all start to cry tears of joy. When we all pull away we see Maya and Edguar and I'm so happy that I shout "MAYA EDGUAR I'VE MISSED YOU TWO SO MUCH!!!!!"  I fall to the ground laughing and they instantly start licking my face. After a few minutes of all the laughs and cries we hear a knock at the door. I get up and go answer it. When I open the door I see three familier faces.... "OSANA SHADOW TJ AND JESSICA!!!!!" They look at me shocked and say "YOUR GOING TO BRIGHTON UNIVERSITY TOO?!?!!?" I laugh and say "YEEE!" I tell dad what's going on and he runs out and fangirls. We laughs along with Marzia. Then I ask "Hey do you guys wanna spend the night for the last day of summer?" They all three look at me and say in unison "YEASSSSSS!!!" We all run in and the fun begins.

Here is the first chapter of book 2! I can't wait to see what the other chapters hold. Buuuuuuuuuut until the next update Byeeee my little shippers! stay kawaii!

~ships¤♡¤