Let the games begin

[A/N] So I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. But I'm back, this book is not going to be to long so like 8 chapters at the most.

It's been about month after the last game. You had just got home from work. After face planting into your bed as you're phone went off.

8:02pm
From John:
Hey [Y/N], Dave is having another party at his house and he told me to invite you. So if ur not busy feel free to stop by :D

You though about it for a bit and decided to go because you had nothing to do, AT ALL

8:05pm
From John:
Wow r just going to leave me on read or wat??

8:06pm
From [Y/N]
Sry John. I'll come. I'm about to leave soon see ya

As you gathered up your stuff.(charger, keys, a bag to put the stuff in and most important, your phone) You walked out of your apartment locking the door behind you. You went out to your car. As you were sitting in the car looking threw your bag to check if you had what you needed, "let the games begin" you said to yourself before driving off. As your driving you stop at the light. You see a Starbucks with someone in it pounding on the door. It looks like rufioh and roxy. She trying to pull him back in the shop. You consider helping him but you'd rather not get out of the car. What should you do to scare the shit out of the guys at the party. You thought of the perfect idea. And just as you were pulling up to the house. "Hahahahaha"

[A/N] sry that was so shity well here u to peoples btw this is my first book so if u don't like me then FUCK OFF. ok? Okay   Just a warring people)

(A/N. I'm rewriting all the chapters to be more interesting and in detail((7/21/17))