Here he is...

Here he is.
I can't explain how he's making me feel.

He leans into me, lips barely a centimetre apart, and whispers,
"I want to kiss you, but I want to know if I'm allowed".
The way he's touching me feels so possessive but he's so gentle. He wants me, all of me, and only me.

I open my mouth, nothing comes out so I turn my face from him, breaking the stare.
He places his finger and thumb on my chin, and slowly turns my face back. He isn't looking at my eyes anymore, his gaze is fixed on my lips. My heart beat races and my body begins to radiate immense heat.

His lips brush mine and my breath catches in my throat. He whispers softly,
"You haven't answered my question. Am I allowed?"
My body, uncontrollable, moves into his and we kiss. Of course he's allowed! We connect in so many ways, why wouldn't I want to connect this way too?

He deepens the kiss, and my mouth opens instinctively. He groans, wraps one arm around me while the other stops him from crushing me against the fence.

We're both getting hot and heavy, he hungrily holds me against him as the kiss becomes consuming. Overpowering. Greedy. He breaks the kiss and takes a couple of steps back.
"If I continue, we'll cross that line."
He runs his hands over his head, turns around and takes a couple of steps, taking in deep, harsh breaths.
Attempting to tame himself.

I'm out of breath, unable to move my body. I'm in too deep already. Shakily, but seriously I say,
"Ok."
Slowly, his hands come down from his head, he turns to me but stands there. Eyes wide, he asks,
"Ok? Ok what?"
I open my jacket and slide it off, throwing it through the garden door. I walk up to him and use my finger to walk him backwards into the house.
"Ok, let's cross that line."

That's all he needed to hear before pulling me by the wrist into his embrace. He rains down kisses on my neck before moving to my chest. He picks me up and I wrap myself around him. I'm lost in the pleasure of him, his strength, his kisses, his want of me.

I can't explain how he's making me feel.

Bumping and half tripping his way through my house, we make it to the bedroom. He lets me down and steps back. His eyes search my face for a response, a no, a yes. Reassurance. I bite my bottom lip, pull my top up and over my head, and throw it onto the bed. Reassurance received and accepted. He does the same with his vest and comes to me. He holds me against his bared chest and I feel his heartbeat, hard and fast.

"May I?" I seductively ask.
I don't wait for him to speak, nor move, I unhook my bra and throw it aside too. He leans in and speaks into my open mouth,
"You're mine tonight, and if I can help it, forever."
The way he's said it drives me wild. I lunge into a kiss and trigger him. He lays me down on the bed, laying on me and I clamp him with my legs. Holding my wrists above my head with one hand and the other cups my breast, he deepens the kiss. I can't describe how this feels other than... electrifying.

He breaks the kiss and moves his mouth to my nipple and I erupt. With his hands firmly holding me in place, his tongue shoots lightening through my body. I moan and this only intensified his technique. He releases my arms, trailing kisses down the middle of my chest before stopping at my belly button.
"I'm already yours, I'm going to make you mine and only mine."

He pulls off my skirt and panties, savouring the view for a few seconds before kneeling. Kissing my ankle, he slowly works his way up to my inner thigh, while his hands stroke my legs. He stops,
"Has a man ever tasted you this way?"
I shake my head slowly, slightly nervous about what was about to happen. He looked into my eyes, with his one sided smile he assured,
"Then let me be the first, and last, to introduce you to Heaven."
Something touches me, his finger, rubbing gently on me, sending small waves through my body, and then something hot follows. Hot and wet, it traces me. His tongue. The pleasure intensifies. I can't help but move, riding the waves, arching my back, grabbing the sheets and him. His shoulder, his body is so broad, so hot. I am in Heaven. The licking and sucking gets faster, and faster. My mind, my body, I'm going to explode. I can't help but hold tighter, digging my nails into the sheets and his hair.
He dives deeper into my cave, holding onto my thighs, not once removing his tongue. Deeper. Harder. Faster. I can't take it, I can't hold it, I can't... and I erupt. Like a volcano that's built up so much tension, I erupt. My liquid runs, hot, as I lay there, defeated.

He strokes my cave and stands up, undoing his belt, letting his jeans fall, and taking down his boxers. His manhood touches my inner thigh and I realise fast that he really does want me. He really is going to take me, make me, break me, build me, and please me. He crawls onto me, hooking one leg on his bicep and kisses my chest.
"How did you like Heaven? Was it what you hoped for?"
"Yes, and then some. I never knew Heaven could be so much trouble."
He laughs, kisses my cheek, and whispers,
"Ready?"
The weight of his body on mine, my leg over his arm, and his hot breath on my skin...
"Ready."

I can feel it, slowly finding its way through me, filling me, entirely. I let out a moan as his body rocks, moving in and out, and my hips dance to his rhythm.
Dancing. In. Out.
Rocking. In. Out.
Slowly.
Passionately, getting to know every part of my cave he could get to. As we dance, he caresses me, kisses me, licks me, holds me, feels me, squeezes me, and discovers my body. Inch by inch.

The slow pace, the heat from his body, his weight, his gentleness, it's overwhelming, beautiful, fulfilling... then he sits up, pulling me into straddle, and begins a faster rhythm.
Dancing. In. Out.
Rocking. In. Out.
Swaying.
While we ride this wave, throwing my mind into a frenzy, he grabs my hair, pulls my head back and bites down onto my neck, licking and groaning. Two sensations at two different ends of my body. I place my hands on his back and pull him closer, this made him move faster, go deeper and bite harder. He moves his mouth onto my left nipple, suckling and nipping, then does the same to the other.

I can't explain how he's making me feel.

He tightens his grip on my body, moaning into my chest as he sucks on my nipple. Breaking away, but not stopping the motion, he looks me in the eyes and pleads,
"You feel so good. So hot. So wet. I want to taste you and feel you. All of you. I selfishly want to keep you. I don't want to leave tonight, I don't. Don't make me. Don't let me."

That was it. All I heard was 'I selfishly want to keep you.'.
I want him to stay, right here, with me, in this nirvana, in this moment.
It's perfect.
It's fulfilling.
It feels right.
"You won't dare leave."