GAME: START

KRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG!

"Ugh, five more min--"

KKKRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!

Y/N groaned, and a bonus point: she fell off her bed.

Just.. Wow Y/N-chan.

She looked like she was used to this.. This world.. Isn't as good as MY world! Even some people said it was better! Ill have to get the approval of this girl!

But what can I do to help her?

Me, well Im GOD!

I flipped a white queen piece in my hand. "Hmph. Looks like I have found a new player."

-----

"Mom!! Mom?" "Yes dearie?" "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked groggily, looking like a beast goblin that lives on the riverbed. "Today's a weekend! You are forgetful.. Well you are my daughter after all!" Mom chuckles. My eyes brighten and I suddenly look like a princess that just got saved by her prince charming. "A WEEKKENDDDDD?!" I basically shrieked.

Oh.. and who I am? Im Y/N. Y/N L/N. Pretty dumb name right? Well I don't care.. I HAVE THE WHOLE WEEKEND TO MYSELF! "HHHYYYYYYAAAAA!!" I retreated to my room, embracing my bed. Im not normal.. People call these kind.. Gamers. "I haven't seen Blank for a while. That probably means no cheaters. But where did Blank go? Oh well, like thats my problem." I snickered, turning on my PC. "Ahh.. Feels good to be back." I typed to my team.. Well apparently no one is online. "Y/N! You're on that.. Computer again? Aww cmon my baby girl, why not spend some bonding time with your mother?" Mom came in the room. "Eh? Agggaiiinnn?" I moaned. "Tsk tsk, lazy girl, when you grow up, I want you to be a sexy woman, so you can have many.. Suitors. " Mom almost fell.. But she fell.. DRAMATICALLY. DRAMATIC POINTS + 1039!!!! AGHHHHHH! "Mommy! Im fine! I don't want a nice figure!" I complained. "AUGH! MY DAUGHTER!" MOTHER EXCLAIMED. DRAMA POINTS + 9000! "AGHHHHH!" I fell to the ground.

"Thats my girl!" She laughed. "But take care Y/N.. Im going to work today and Ill be back at 11:00 pm. Make sure to lock all the doors.. The world isn't safe nowadays." She reminds me.. But I know that already. "Moom you told me this a million times already!" "Still." Me and Mom's comebacks never ended. Thats why Im her daughter, and shes my mother.

"Bye Y/N!" The grey car grew smaller and smaller into the far distance. "ITS SHOW TIME!" I yelled, rushing to my room. "Hey Y/N, Blank doesn't seem to be that active anymore.. Isn't that weird?" One of my teammates asked, his name was Jared. "Eh. Beats me. I dont really care." "But Y/N, this is BLANK we're talking about.. FREAKING BLANK!" He yelled into his mic. "Jeez calm down dude!" I yelled back. "Oh.. Yeah sorry man!" I sensed that he smiled apologetically. "No prob, bob," I smiled back.

----

"Agh, WE'RE WINNING!" Jared yelled. "I KNOOOOOWWWW!!" This is the first time we had ever beat a tournament, with Blank out of the spotlight. "JJEEESSSUUUUSSSS CHHHHHRRRRIIIISTTTTTTTTTT!!!" We both screamed. And with that....

WEEE WOOONNNN!!

"JARED I CANT BELIEVE IT IM FREAKING CRYING MAN!

"ME TOO, Y/N!!"

"WWWAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" We both sobbed. See, this is why me and Jared are friends.

"Jared! You have school tomorrow! Didn't I tell you not to play that computer?!" I could hear Jared's mother in the backround. "Oh sorry dude, gotta go." "I understand man." I sighed, dropping our skype call. Unlucky for Jared that he has class tomorrow.. I don't. "What do I do now?" I was about to leave my computer setup until--

A notification!

I looked back to my computer and opened my emails.

.

.

.

.

.

Its a text.

"Sender: Anonymous

To: y/nl/n@gmail.com

Do you want a world, where everything is decided by games?"

Eh.. Thats the weirdest text Ive ever seen. But it seems rude to just ignore it.

"From: y/nl/n@gmail.com

To: Anonymous

Well.. I guess.. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!"

I answered as if I was talking to Jared.. After all.. That is the key to gaining new friends.

"I see.. You are an exciting person! So JOIN ME IN MY WORLD!"

I looked to see my computer screen,

HAVE TWO HANDS COMING OUT OF IT?!

"A
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed. The hands reached out to me and grabbed my hands..

I was pulled into my computer screen.(?!)

ANNNNDD

We were in space..

WAIT.

WE?!

---

Welp thats it

LOVE, MOI

((shadowquill130  i did it))