Out Of The Box

My doorbell rang and I willed my long legs to run to it. I stopped for a moment to make sure everything was in order.

Shirt. Check

Cargo shorts. Check

Handsome face and style to match. Never leave home without them.

Why was I acting like it was a date when I knew it was anything but? Maybe ,because I had went cray-cray just an hour before. Maybe, because he was my only chance of romance in this forsaken town. The world would never know.

I opened the door, seeing more guy power than I expected.

There was a ginger boy on the right side of Caleb with amazing curly hair. Freckles dotted his cheeks as he beamed at me. He was shorter than any of the others and was at least five'five . I loved the Irish, but leprechauns didn't do it for me, meaning they made my naughty bit as soft as a flapjack from IHOP.

On the right side of Caleb, there was a boy with jet black hair. It was in that style Justin Bieber used to wear gayly. He had these piercings everywhere. Snakebites, angel bites, dimple, tons of ear, nose  and eyebrow piercings. He was so totally...

Emo.

I love those dark, and brooding guys, but I wasn't into all the I-prefer-the-darkness-because-I-was-born-with-it-in-my-heart thing. No offense to him of course. Whatever got his rocket soaring was good for him. It was eighty degrees and he was wearing a long sleeve black shirt that left nothing to the imagination.

The last one who was behind them was a girl. She was a few feet away and looked slutty with her high waist-ed shorts that stopped right before her coochie started. Brown hair and good makeup would be the only way I would remember her. Sex should be used in a good relationship, but this chick acted like she passed her pussy around as much as she gave her name.

All in all, they weren't Caleb.Somehow I had grown attached to him.

"Hey Caleb and friends." They all  chuckled except Caleb. He seemed disinterested in me ,but I was going to make sure he was interested in all of my charm and wit.

"Ben, this is Drake," He pointed to the Emo kid. "Ira," He pointed to the Jewish ginger one. "and Staci." He hadn't even bothered to motion towards the girl.

They all said pleasantries to me and then we began walking down the street to Ira's car.

"You're old enough to drive?" I joked with him.

"Eighteen as of last month." He smiled at me as Drake and Staci giggled from behind.

We got into his station wagon and began our journey to god knows where. Caleb leaned onto my shoulder half way through. I gazed down at him, wondering about his change  in attitude.

"Sorry. I just have.... slight motion sickness." He breathed into my v-neck. Caleb was adorable. I quivered in my boots at his warm breath fanning over my neck.

"It's fine." I smiled at him warmly.  A second later a snake's arm hooked around me. It was Staci ,batting her eyelashes and pressing her cleavage into my arm. Little did she know that I once used those same moves.

"I'm feeling sick too." Her mouth was close to my ear, but she didn't have the save affect.

Gross.

"I'm gay." I said it loud enough for the whole car to hear. I expected was a gasp or something more hatred filled, not laughter.

"I'm bisexual and she still tries to get with me." Drake twisted his body in the seat to tell me. I chuckled as I removed my arm from her grasp.
"Ira and Staci are the only straight ones."