Love is...

WHAT IS LOVE?

The question follows behind the pacing bodies of every person like shadows of their mind. What does the word mean becomes is there truth behind all of the hard times where corrupted minds indulge in comical acts like, a horny guy with cheesy pick-up lines. In reality, he only yearns for a person to pick up his broken pieces and piece back together his heart so he could be at peace.

Do You Care To Learn Love?

It's not something simply to be had, at least not supposed to be. Love is the treasure whose sole ownership is that of heart. To enter which would require pure emotion, pure sacrifice, pure acceptance. Admittance of a heart willing to do the same in return.

Being the only rule, pain spreads like wild fire on any variable occasion. If the approach is to sudden, the words in haste, the trust un-established, a past to ashamed of, a future too afraid of, and variable change relocks those open doors.

Love is the fusion of giving selflessly and hoping only for another’s appreciation. Love is kind, yes. But kind only boldly states an appearance. Kindness is problems, that choose to solutions. Love cannot boast, it’s neither arrogant nor humbled. Love is a word with 1,000 meanings and yet is always understood. Love is what we are born with, always within each of us locked away.

Even when you wake up in the morning, looking horrible, you wake up next to love and it realizes you’re beautiful. When you are at your wits end, hair rising, and red at the face, love calms and soothes you. Even when you have been embarrassed, in front of everyone that you ever thought cared for you, and you hear the mocking tones of laughter, love will stand at your side and smile with understanding and return the happiness that they took from you. Love is a superhero.

Love remembers. For all the dates, times, places, faces, emotions and cares of the world... love remembers. When she asks for the exact outfit she wore on your first kiss, love remembers. For when he wants to know just why y'all got together in the first place, love remembers. Love knows neither beginning nor end. Love remembers all.

Who can you say has your love?