Hurt and Comfort

(HI, there. I am back. Just read it if you saw dragon ball, battle of gods. Thank you and enjoy. )
  After three years of peace sleep, Whis woke Bills. They go to a planet, where Bills wanted destroy. The soldiers were strong, but nothing what Bills couldn't hang.
It was going well until a scary shade demon soldier  kick Bills on his head. Bills was throw hard to the ground and created a crater.
- " BILLS!" Cried Whis. Whis got put the soldiers down and "  He landed in the place where bills had fallen.
- " Bills? Mr. Bills?" Whis shaked his arm. Bills' head was bleeding profusely. And he was unconscious.
- " Oh, Bills. What did they do with you?"
Whis carried Bills on their house.
Whis cleaned his injuries and his head.
Bills openned his eyes slowly.
- " W... Whis?" Bills groaned with the horrible pain.
- " I am here Bills... How do you feel yourself? " Whis caressed Bills on his head.
- " Ouch... my head is hurting..." He said.
- " I know... i am so so sorry...."
- " Will i... die? I feel like... it's. " Bills whispered
- " N-No... you are NOT dying... you are just hurted... hang up! I promise you will be better." Whis said, trying keep Bills and himself calmed.
Bills blinked, fighting for be awake.
- " Bills... Do you remember when you were 6 years old? "
- " Yes... so what? "
- " Remember the day you lost you first tooth? "
- " Oh, yes... i do"
Very years ago.
A 6 years old Bills was running for all his house.
- " Bills! Stop running, you can fall and hurt yourself." Said Whis. Whis was called to take care of the seventh god of destruction. With his little experience with the fatherhood... care of a destructive baby can be a challenge.
    Just in one week,  Bills had broked three vases , one glass, two chairs and uncontable toys.
    Bills was running, running and running until he falled...
- " Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Bills cried with the horrible pain in his mouth.
Whis gasped with the cry.
He looked with horror his adoptive son bleeding.
- " Bills! Look what i said. Oh, God..."
- " WHIS ... Waaaaah " Whis carried Bills and went to their bathroom.
He cleaned Bills mouth. He saw Bills had lose his first tooth.
- " Whis... dada... m-my t-t-tooth... waaaaaaah"
- " It's ok, Bills. The tooth would fall anyway. See why i say for you don't run? I don't want see you hurted. "
- " Will i die?"
Whis giggled
- " Course you will not. Bills-bo... you are ok. Now go play again."
- " Do you promise i will be fine."
- " Yubikire" ( japanese for "pinkie promise")
Bills snifled and hugged Whis.
- " Thank you, daddy! I love you!"
Whis gasped... Bills called him "daddy" and said he loves him. Whis hugged the child with tears
- " I love you too, my son. " They played for all the day.
        End flashback
Bills and Whis smiled with their memories. Since these day, Bills called him "daddy", "dad" or "father". He stopped when he grew up.
- " You always cared me... Thank you... father..." Bills said.
- " You are welcome, my son... i love you and i will always protect you."
Whis hugged Bills more a time. His eternal little baby.