mohannad barakat gmc

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: This press release was written to inform the readers that Dr. Mohannad Barakat has excellent managerial skills.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Mohannad Barakat Has Excellent Managerial Skills

October 23, 2013

Dr. Mohannad Barakat is a respected professional working in the management industry for many years. He effectively manages and owns several enterprises and firms. He is experienced at managing legal companies, administrative companies and delivery companies. His strong leadership and team-building skills help him to achieve desired goals. He is an optimistic person with positive outlook towards life and conveys the same to his team members. He encourages and motivates them to work towards the best of their abilities. He makes them learn how individual efforts when grouped together can bring success for the organization.

A seasoned professional, Dr. Mohannad Barakat has been working with large companies having multiple branches all over the world for many years. These companies are mainly involved in medical and legal scenarios. These are well staffed and are maintained with special emphasis on quality, trust, ethics and responsibility. He has been involved in working for multiple oil companies such as TOTAL, ADNOC and BP. ADNOC is one of the leading companies by oil reserves and is developing both onshore and offshore gas fields. It is a fully integrated oil and gas company and its operations fulfill every aspect of the process in the petroleum industry. There, Dr. Barakat has been involved in the areas of strategic planning, project management and sales. He is awarded with several awards and accolades for his exceptional performance.

He also contributes towards the social good and supports a number of charitable organizations. He contributes towards five charities including Cancer Research and Help The Aged.

About Dr. Mohannad Barakat

Dr. Mohannad Barakat is a versatile professional who effectively manages several firms. He is an experienced medical professional with expertise in the areas of orthopaedics, spine and trauma surgery. His specialities include emergency medicine, cardiothoracic surgery, ENT, and general surgery.