❝rules&requests❞

Hey! So you're interested in me writing something for you! Good shit, man. Here are some things you need to know!

1. I won't do anything NSFW for this! You'll have to wait for me to open up another imagines book for NSFW imagines. ( you know what sort of NSFW I mean ) But, suggestive themes are alright.

2. Don't be vague please! I get writers block very easily and I need to draw out inspiration! So please give me a request with an idea of what you want!

3. I will not write for OC's. If you want me to do something for an OC you have, please PM me. I think they have a messaging system? But I'm not sure. Either way, please message me for OC related stuff and I'll think on it.

4. I have the right to deny a request! Please don't get upset with me! 

5. I won't usually go in order with requests. It really depends on what I feel good about writing at that moment so please be patient.

6. Please leave your requests on this page and no other page or I won't accept it! It'll get really confusing going back and forth between "chapters" trying to find a request that probably disappeared off my notifs or something. 

7. I'll probably use they/them for Arashi unless anyone wants me to use she/her. I'm really confused with the discourse regarding Arashi's gender identity and if you specifically want me to use she/her, please tell me!

8. I'll put tags at the beginning for anyone can watch out for anything they don't want to read! 

Otherwise, thank you for requesting!