Chocolate

Sasuke pov
"Ugh valentine's day " I thought as I walked down the streets of leaf village with a handful of valentine's day cards and chocolate from girls. I grumpily dropped the valentine's day junk in a near by trash can and continued to walk silently until the loser naruto skipped toward. "Hey sasuke " he said cheerfully. "What's up loser" I replied with a smirk. "I'm not a loser duck head" he yelled. "Sure you aren't " I said. "Any way I wanted to give u some chocolate since it's valentine's day" he said with a blush. "I'm good naruto " I said blandly. "Come on please I promise I will stop calling you duck head for a day" he pleaded. "Fine" I said with a sigh knowing he would not stop bothering me if I did not agree. "Yahhh" he cheered as he held the chocolate near my mouth. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Just take a bite it won't hurt if I hold it for you " he said with a smile. I grunted and took a bite of the chocolate. I was about to take another bite when naruto moved it away from my mouth toward his and took a bite where I had just bitten. I blushed brightly and ran to my house and went to my bed and hid under my blankets in embarrassment. "Stupid naruto " I thought as I fell asleep.