Jimin:brother's friend

Y/n pov:
I could hear my brother and his annoying friends all the way from my room upstairs. I was trying to have a conversation with my friend as well,but no. (Y/b/n) was being too loud with his 2 other friends. "You know what? I can't deal with this anymore. (Y/b/n) may be older than me,but he knows you're here too and that I want to hang out with you." I told (y/f/n). "I know. I'm going down there with you and giving him a piece of my mind." (Y/f/n) said. Even though she's my friend she's basically like family. She's comes over every day and also spends the weekend at my house. She even calls my parents mom and dad. We made our way down stairs and stopped in our tracks once we saw a boy sitting next to my brother with a drink to his lips. "U-um can you stop being so loud? We are trying to talk." I tried being stern and keep my attention on my brother but this boy was so hot. "Y'all losers can go to her house. She's over here everyday." He said throwing a piece of popcorn at my face, my faced turned red,embarrassed his friend saw that. "Excuse me but this is my house as well. I can have whoever I want over here." I said getting angry. "Yea"(y/f/n) said,not very reassuring. "Why don't you go back up in your room and play with some dolls and drool over your hands that will never notice you." He said chuckling and taking a drink from his water bottle. At this point my blood was boiling I was so embarrassed but yet this boy never laughed it seemed like he didn't think it was funny to hurt my feelings. I liked this boy,he seemed sweet not like my brothers other friends. "Whatever! This was a waste of time." I huffed. My friend and I ran back upstairs. "Way to give him a piece of your mind"I said rolling my eyes. "That boy he had over had me in shock I'm sorry" she said "That boy was so hotttt." I said laying on my bed looking at this ceiling while smiling like an idiot. "I know! I've never seen him before I wonder who he is." (Y/f/n) said. "I wonder if he's good in bed." I said biting my lip. "What!?" (Y/f/n) said. "You know I've had sex before (y/f/n),what's the big shock." "I know but I didn't think as soon as you see him you think of his dick." She has a point but I've only had sex once and I haven't done it since and even though I've only done it once I miss the feeling. "I'm gonna go downstairs and get something to drink,I'll be back." I told her I looked back at her to see her tilting her head to the side and looking at me with that 'really?' Face. "What?" I said innocently with a smirk. I ran down stairs and luckily the boy was in the kitchen as well. "Hey" "hey" I said back. "Sorry about being so loud earlier. I didn't know I was being so loud."he said grabbing some chips out of the cabinet. "No it's ok. I'm used to it." I said reaching for a glass. I wanted him to know I was interested in him I needed to flirt. "So what's your name?"  I asked biting my lip and giving him that look. He got the hint and came close to me "jimin. What's yours?" "(Y/n)." I said eyeing him up and down. "You're very pretty (y/n)". "You aren't bad looking yourself Jimin" I said turning around to face him. Our faces were just inches apart I could feel his breath on me. He closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss I shut my eyes also and leaned in. Our lips danced with each other and it quickly became heated. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer tangling my hands with his hair. "Wait where's my brother?" I asked pulling apart from an intense kiss. "Don't worry he left to go get some food." He said and started kissing me again. He went down to my neck and sucked harshly earning moans from me. I pulled on his shirt wanting him to take it off. He broke up from my neck to take off his shirt and I touched where he kissed and felt that pain knowing it would form a bruise. Once his shirt was off I admired his toned stomach making me wet. He picked me up and placed me on the counter and took off my shirt and un buttoned my bra. I quickly unzipped my shorts and pulled them down leaving me in just my underwear. Jimin eyed me up and down his eyes full of lust. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck again and pulled him in for another kiss. His hands groped my boobs,I moaned into the kiss from his massaging my boobs. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down and my underwear and took his hand and slipped it into my underwear. He was rubbing circles on my clit and his eyes were fixed on my facial expressions. I was a moaning mess and I had my head thrown back,my hands were griped tight on his shoulders. "Does that feel good baby?"he asked licking his lips. "Mhm" I moaned biting my lip. I then felt a finger slide into me. "Baby you're so wet for me." Jimin said placing a kiss to my collar bone. "Fuck Jimin I'm about to cum." I said resting my head in his neck. He pulled out his finger. "What are you doing?! I was about to cum." I said frustrated. "That means you'll cum just as hard when I'm inside you."he said sticking his finger in his mouth sucking on my juices. "You taste good baby." He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly entered "Fuck" I said shutting my eyes again. Once he was all the way in he grabbed a hold of my thigh and thrusted fast and hard. "You're so tight baby." Jimin said kissing my neck again. "Mm Jimin" was all I could say right now. This felt so amazing he knew how to fuck the right way unlike the guy I had sex with my first time. It didn't take long before Jimin found my g spot. "AAH YES JIMIN" "shh baby. You don't want your friend to hear do you?" I completely forgot about her but at this moment I honestly didn't care. I nodded my head and moaned some more. "Jimin I'm about to cum" I nearly screamed. "Me too baby hold on." Jimin said grabbing my hair. I felt Jimin twitch inside me "Ok go ahead" he said. "Ahh" I moaned. I moaned while cumming hard on his dick. "Fuck that felt so good." Jimin said while pulling out. "Wait please tell me you're on the pill." Jimin said starting to panic. I laughed "yes I'm on the pill, calm down." I put my clothes back on and went back upstairs to my room. "I heard y'all fucking" (y/f/n) said not looking up from her phone. "I'm sorry" I said sitting next to her grabbing my phone. Just then I heard my door open and saw Jimin stand there with just his jeans on and no shirt. "Can I take you on a date tomorrow maybe?" He asked with his signature smirk. I smiled "of course where?"I asked. "I was thinking the movies." He said pulling his shirt over his head. "Sounds good." I said giving him a warm smile. "Come here and I'll give you my number." He walked into my room and smiled at (y/f/n) she blushed and smiled back. He handed me his phone and I put in my number and handed it back he leaned in and gave me a short but passionate kiss and walked out,before he shut the door he said, "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." I chuckled and looked over at (y/f/n). She laughed. "I can't believe you actually had the guts to fuck him down stairs while your brother is here. What if he came in the kitchen ? Obviously he had to of heard yall." "Dummy he wasn't even home." I said laughing and biting my lip. "Well how did it feel. Was he big? Was he good at it?" she asked. "Yess he was amazing" I said throwing my head back. "It felt so good. He's way better than Taeyang" I said rubbing my thighs together. "Weren't you worried about your brother coming in?" She asked. "Honestly it never came across my mind for some reason and if it would've,I probably wouldn't have cared." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well hopefully he never finds out about yall."